Thread: Unknown issue

Threaded View

Unknown issue

This started about 2 days ago. I was browsing a facebook group thread using firefox 70.0.1 with the following plugins in use: Lastpass, html5block, ublock, A seedbox uploader and a program called fluff busting purity. I went to click on a thread, and my tab crashed. I restored it, clicked the thread again, and it happened again. I knew that firefox had just updated recently, so I opened my Chrome install (Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit)) and tried again, only to have it crash. At the point, I was aggravated, then all three monitors just went black. It wasn't shutdown, just no video. I did a hard reboot and immediately updated my nvidia drivers. Last night it started again. It's like walking on eggshells. I can leave the computer on all day long, no issues, but as soon as start something (today, I opened my NOX android emulator) and it crashes. I was watching a program on VLC, nothing else was active at the time till I tried to start NOX through the manager. Then, black screens all around. Since then, it hasn't happened again. Firefox did a refresh early this morning when it kept crashing on startup and I thought at first that helped. The system was bought as one unit from newegg (MSI Build Infinite A 8RC-459US) back on Jan 31 of this year. I'm not really sure what is causing this. But I did take a system log from Mini Tool Box.

(see attached txt file)

My OS is Windows 10 Home, full updated and legally registered. The system contains the following:
    Processor
    Intel Core i5-8400 2.80 GHz

Processor Main Features
    64 bit 6-Core Processor

Cache Per Processor
    9 MB L3 Cache

Memory
    8 GB DDR4 2400

Storage
    2 TB 7200 RPM HDD WD20PURZ-85GU6Y0
    2 TB 7200 RPM HDD ST2000M006-2DM164

Graphics
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3 GB GDDR5

Power Supply
    550W 80 Plus

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

Chipset
    Intel B360

CPU Type
    Intel Core i5 8th Gen

CPU Speed
    8400 (2.80 GHz)

L3 Cache Per CPU
    9 MB

CPU Main Features
    64 bit 6-Core Processor

GPU/VGA Type
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Video Memory
    3 GB GDDR5

Virtual Reality Ready
    Yes

Memory Capacity
    8 GB DDR4

Memory Speed
    DDR4 2400

If you give me any tips or pointers, I'd appreciate it. I haven't checked for dust in the system yet. I lost a leg a couple of years ago and it's very hard to get up and under the desk to disconnect all the wires, so that will be my last option. I'm hoping this might tell me or you something that might be causing this.

Thanks in advance!
    Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files