Thread: Processing process processor Revelations

Processing process processor Revelations

Processing process processor Revelation. began at 5:47, 14th December, 2007 and it has come to pass with Intel's 10th Gen CPU's incorporating Wi-Fi 6. It isn't that simple of course but it is. ICE LAKE

Quote 'During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear. Some will consider this a message from on high, others will be strapping rubber to walls, the informed will be adjusting stock portfolios, the technical will be agog, warfare will transform and technology in general - progress through the greatest leap ever. l can advise you of the matter but must then kill you. So... consider yourself deceased. rip. Ahem. Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes. Voila. See ya in hell. '

So here we gogo...... and, Mr Musk of the Elon kind has done this - Neuralink brain-implant technology Yes it's purple. You get that or you don't.

So, what does all this mean? A picture can be worth 1,000 words so here ya go:

eXTERMINATE! eXTERMINATE! eXTERMINATE! eXTERMINATE!

vOILA- SEE YA IN HELL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by herosrest; 07-18-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: pI H2o
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

I take the opportunity to advise the inherent drawback and its side-effect.

Silicon based AI disseminates faser than humans.
    It also solves problems faster and in relative terms, can prevent them before people are aware of it.

Thus............. IT didn't happen - did it?

Anyhow............. In the real Wold...... this is interesting - US Army M1 abrams replacement may not be a tank
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING