Thread: after trying to install right videodriver locked me out-nvatabus-sys-exchange failed

Ultimate Member

after trying to install right videodriver locked me out-nvatabus-sys-exchange failed

on winxp i examined one drive not getting full resolution wheras on a futher drive right driver was installed.
    so i tried to replace the wrong one but failled. atthe end removed all by display-drivers but then systems stopped with nvatabus-sys-warning(defective or lacking) tried everything. had the same problem and succeeded.
    last effort was using the original one from chipset/Mobo-cd.
    using one i saved earlier and used/copied successfully failed.
    last attempt could be by moving file from floppy to drivers-directiory(system32\drivers) during a repair-installation.

i am hesitation recovering a working systempartition since drive-letter are changed now. had a bad experience during a backup also when using DDU for replacing/removing wrong videodriver.
    during that backup systempartition c was copied to D.... and i couldnt start anymore. only letters of non-systempartitions could be corrected.

I am on the way to leave all the mess alone. working in newer PC and recover only data. when needed i could do a fresh winpx-installation on GA-7N400 Pro2. thanks
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

SOLVED

Repaired by copying at recovery console from floppy:
    http://www.sysopt.com/showthread.php...-console-Winxp

After backup of systempartition was made and system recovery point set and can now resolve the bad videodriver-problem with DDU. last time i didnt read the instructions and system hanged!
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch