Thread: On Windows 10 S/Edge cannot install applications

Ultimate Member

On Windows 10 S/Edge cannot install applications

As a replacement for hopefully temporary blackout on my Asrock-win7-pc i bought a netbook/convertible(is lightweight and thin, can be folded).
    mainly bought it for ebanking since bank 1 has blocked it in winxp.
    But Windows 10S/Edge cannot be used for ebanking. exe cannot be installed. no exe at all only the confirmed ones from windows-store.
    Its asking for windows 10 pro now! O course i will get it. its a 4gb ram
    can execute payments now only with my phablet plus additional device (usb/bluetooth) for confirmations. activation code needed.
    If i had a device with bank-app installed and activation code installed aka fully working login i could have created my own activation code.

Btw: on my older winxp-pc (no SSE-processor) some email-accounts cannot be reached. Chaos pure these days after the last month with my two PC not running at all. see other thread. At least i have duplicate-MOBOs of my two pcs. and processors.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    Since one cannot install applications known from pcs updating to windows 10 pro ist needed. MS is asking a key but doesnt tell where to buy.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

SOLVED-Ebanking-application-installation

Have found the store, they want 280 chf for windows 10 pro update! netbook with windows 10S/Edge. microsoft account is telling Windows 10 Professional 10.0.17134.376. Very confusive.
    Its was about using netbook for ebanking.
    so i retried to install ebanking software and it was an opion to leave secure mode(forever! aka to make us fear updating to win 10 pro)and free installation (of what?):
    so i did and i could show up ebanking login. ET VOILA. thats all i would need now.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Don't know if this is the cause of your re-activation problems in your case, but it hit the news yesterday ...

Microsoft Warns Windows 10 Has An Expensive Problem [Updated]
    Nov 8, 2018, 07:30pm - Microsoft’s activation servers have started accidentally downgrading expensive Windows 10 Pro systems into cheaper Windows 10 Home PCs, then invalidating their licences. Needless to say, that's a nasty financial hit (Home is $119, Pro is $199) and affected users are furious.
    Update: November 10th - Microsoft has now officially confirmed the issue to me and stated it hopes to start rolling out a fix over the next 24 hours.
    [...continues...]

Ultimate Member
    Had seen that. Is totally different case. need an Edge manual. and android 7. printed manuals were sold out.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch