Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Need advice on wifi extender

Won't work. Her and her three sisters do NOT want men to show them how to do anything. They would much rather we just shutup and get it done. Should have had "Yes Dear!" tattooed on my forehead years ago.

Perhaps that's one of my problems, but I've never acted like most women. I grew up under two boys, I never wore makeup, I never liked wearing dresses, and I played with the toys my brothers played with. Now I still wear Levi's, and wear T-shirts, and tennis shoes, though I'm barefoot most of the time, except when I have to drive, and stay away from dresses, and blouses and for politeness sake, won't tell you what else I don't wear. LOL

Don't worry, I love hippie chicks. "For crying out loud, get comfy."

Quote Originally Posted by SpywareDr View Post
    Don't worry, I love hippie chicks. "For crying out loud, get comfy."
    Okie doikie, but I won't tell you what else I don't wear. I'll just say, I go commando all the way. LOL

I thought that might.. get your attention......LOL

i got the extender in, desktop is built but arthritis is acting up and I hurt too much to finish it up today.

Aw man, so sorry to hear that. Hopefully a good night's rest will help.

And since this is a new motherboard, different model, I have to reinstall Windows 7 sp1 too. Headaches after the install getting updates in the thing too. I'm going to do that out here, where I already have the monitor and keyboard, and trackball. Then try to set up the extender, bring the printer which is less mess than trying to haul everything to the bedroom where the printer is now, just set the printer on the floor next to the desk, because to wifi it, I need to start with a USB cable from the computer to the printer first, then disconnect that after it picks up the wifi. Wifi ing a printer is such a pain in the ****.

I've decided to not use the piece of **** Brother printer. My older brother had a Canon Pixma he said I could use to print until I can get a better printer. It prints, but isn't wireless and it's not a laser. Amazon has a Samsung newer model than the one I had previously, that I'm going to buy next week, for less than I paid for the Brother. I'll see if I can sell the Brother online for $100/$90. Maybe on Craigslist for some office place. I still have all the documentation and the install disk I just don't have the box it came in. I'll sell it locally only, no shipping that would eat my profits unless the buyer would be willing to pay shipping.

I just want to be rid of it, it's been nothing but a headache since I bought it, less than month ago.

Generally speaking, Canon Pixma have somewhat high running costs but many of the latest AIO's produce terrific text, graphics and photos.

The Pixma100s are great but more expensive than this one was when bought by younger brother for older brother when younger brother decided older brother needed a printer to go with the computer I built him. I think he paid $39.99 for it. But then older brother decided he didn't want the computer and I ended up buying it from him for $150, which was more than it was worth, since I paid for all the parts except the DVD drive. But it shut him up. LOL Now I have his printer. LOL

Got the wires tied up. Older brother has stock in wire ties. :lol: