Remember the plastic stand offs we used to use in place where there were no metal screw holes but we needed something to balance the motherboard to keep it from touching the base of the case? Do any of you remember them or the mm size of them? I have a micro board in my new desktop and I need some of them. I found a place to buy them but it's the measurements, I'm not sure are the right size of them.

If you could help, I would appreciate it a lot.

photolady, from VDR