Thread: Silly question

Silly question

When did CD-Rs get so expensive? I bought a new to me, Jeep (2006) Liberty Sport that has a CD player in it, and was going to burn some music to CDs, but looking at TDK discs, the price of them now has left me going, what???? the heck.

30 cents a piece at Wally World doesn't sound bad.. What prices are you seeing.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Wally world doesn't sell TDK, they sell Sony, and Memorex and I refuse to use such bad brands. I only use TDK, because that's what Train used. But Amazon wants $52 for 100, Newegg wants less but wants $18 for shipping, so not cheaper, than Amazon prices.

Sorry Doc, I don't do ebay.

And I've got a question in the Jeep forum because the manual of my Jeep mentions DVD and am trying to find out if the player will accept DVDs too. If it does, and I believe it should being a newer vehicle, in the 2006 range, I'll be to go because I have a 100 disc spindle of those.
    Last edited by photolady95; 10-21-2018 at 09:49 AM.

I looked more on Amazon, and remembered Imation, they used to be good too. So these are not as expensive as the TDK.

https://www.amazon.com/Imation-Certi...p_89%3AImation

Cool! I still have a few of those around, as well as some TDKs.

Thanks for jump starting my brain thinking, I'd forgotten about Imation brand.

I got some TDKs for the DVDs, not CDs. LOL. I threw away my last CDs because i never used them, never thinking I'd get a vehicle that would take them. Surprise!!

Right? Ya never know. My black pickup (2006 Lincoln Mark LT) still has the original built-in CD player. Sounds great.