Thread: wonder if this will lead to a photonic processor - trillion frame p s camera

Lightbulb wonder if this will lead to a photonic processor - trillion frame p s camera

http://scienceblog.com/78116/the-tri...ykH6qE8fA7E.97

IBM is pressing forward with quantum processing, but quantum is likely only a step as we learn to program towards more than binary processing.

I think we need to look beyond 0, 1, and both 0 & 1 to an even higher order of processing - i.e. a rich computational language based upon either light wavelengths or radio wavelengths. Towards that end we'd need the sensors able to read such a language. I think a camera with a trillion frame per second shutter might be a step towards breaking past binary as the computational language of the future......

Exciting stuff with interesting implications.......

Ultimate Member
    First that will be implement into military for war reasons!
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

In today's day & age, my guess wouldn't be straight out " war " but more likely espionage and counter surveillance.... NSA and CIA most likely, to break encryptions. And likely some sort of " security test system " - A war games system designed to test the cyber security of our infrastructure to find & plug holes in our own national security and to find and exploit holes in off-shore security......

Life will certainly become interesting once zero can equal one, zero, both or absolutely anything else - at the same instant in time.

As with everything intellectual, it all comes down to timing and one milliseconds correct is subsequent fatal exception, attraction, both or neither.

What is obvious from current research is that = €rror state handling is insurmountably insurmountable as a problem. If this is accepted or acceptable, then the only way forward is to ignoe errors

Light Big Blue touch- $creen and stand well back.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/tech-talk/c...ntum-computers

Regards
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

In effect, the current research is duplicating the work done with HFT 'Spoofing' algos which simply flood options into a gven scenario to practice discovery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoofing_(Finance)

You can see where its all headed and is a very simple timing issue. Front-running is an immense difficulty related to anything other than finance. Basically, you are into predicition based upon computing power. Which of a billion correct results, is correct. https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...IuIJfb3E-e18rQ

It is blatantly apparent that Physics has taken a wrong turn, is currently examing its scrotum and intends to progress up its anus. Life and people, are like that - fascinated with Black Holes and black scholes merton computation.
    Last edited by herosrest; 06-05-2015 at 06:42 AM.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING