Thread: Help! $800.00 to spend on lap top, What to do?

Help! $800.00 to spend on lap top, What to do?

Question: What percentage of the $800.00 should go to the lap-top and what percentage should go for up-grades and future expand-ability in order to get the best bang for my buck (You know doing some home build myself)? I want to get the most powerful laptop for the money. example: speed, hard drive speed and capacity ram speed and capacity for present and future upgrade. processor speed, motherboard screen resolution and any thing you think would be more important. What brand is best bang for buck? etc...

Any help sure would be appreciate. I will be running adobe c6 and have 2 international websites. along with allot of other tech tool software. the total software I have in GB is 150 GB and plan to grow to 1 terabyte within the next year and one half.

I run wireless G and it's fast and would like to keep it that way.

Currently I have an Acer AOA 150 160 Mghz 1.5 GB ram 130 GB HD and 250 external HD. Should I sell any of these or integrate them with my new system?

Thanks.
    G4_Music

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    Heck any brand of laptop at $800 would run circles around that
    Aspire One AOA150

This just me but, I would get a Toshiba real close to that $800 as I could and sell the one you have. Or give it away.