Thread: Do I need 'snapdo'?

Thumbs down Do I need 'snapdo'?

I started being presented with a browser screen for 'snapdo' about which I know nothing. Is it connected with Chrome?
    If so how do I get rid of it permanently? I'm well used to google as my default browser and don't want to change.
    Help anyone.

Sorry been missing but been ill for weeks and off my grub etc, Improving slightly day by day.
    (Don't get old folks!)
    docusk
    Refurbished Computer.
    Gigabyte EP32-DS3L MOBO; 4Gb SDRAM; Intel EP8200 Core2Duo 2.6 CPU; HIPER PSU; Arctic Cool Freezer7Pro cooler; CD-R/RW; 2 X Western Digital 500 Gb SATA HDD plus Seagate 250 Gb HDD plus usual items. Windows 7 home premium.

Course you should GOOGLE it.... Odds are it'll show in add/remove programs... Or it'll probably show in VIEW->Toolbar.

I've heard of snapdo, but never actually had to deal with it but from what I can see you should be able to just do what Steve mentioned and be rid of it.

Now, if you use an alternative browser, you will probably need to remove the extension it added to your browser manually, change your home page and probably clear your temporary internet files.
    MSI 870S-G46 | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8ghz | Gigabyte Radeon 7870 Ghz Edition | 1 x 128GB Kingston HyperX SSD | 2 x WD 500GB Blue HDD | Arch Linux x64 | BFG Tech LS SERIES LS-550 550W | 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 2 x 2GB DDR3 1600 RAM (12 GB)

Sorry for delay, bad week. I can't find SnapDo in Remove progs. Using search engine supplied also search everything nothing comes up. I can change back to Google in 'Internet options' but it doesn't last and I can't configure it to put Gmail into the bottom toolbar.
    It's a time waster and a pest. Is there a way to put a lead into G mail in the toolbar?
    docusk