Thread: Login problems

Login problems

Hi every one. When logging in to my laptot it said I was using to wrong password but the password was correct, I tryed a few times to log in but with no luck. on the last try the screen went white saying this computer is protected by password authentication system.You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password. Please typing the system or administrator password and press enter. But this is doing no good. I am running Vista. Please can some one help me with this problem.

Thank you

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    Because of legal issues, we can not help you with the password business, but I will say Google is your friend.

Thank you Train I fully understand

Hi every one. I managed to get my Bios code from the manufacturer. I have enter the code but every time I start the computer it takes me back to the white screen and I have to enter the bios code before I can boot into windows, please can some one advise me on the is problem.

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    Go into the BIOS make a change.

Until you do, you will see that mess each time. Yes you can make a change a leave it blank.

Hi Train thank you for your advice. I have been into the BIOS, security and and made the changes in there but I am still getting the same problems, also when I get to the BIOS page I have to unlock it with the same code have you any thoughts on this.

Keep looking in the BIOS and or look for the manual to the machine/mobo. You should be able to (disable) the request for password.