Thread: another login concern

another login concern

I'll direct this to Steve Jones and now that i am using another account due to my not being able to login with old username and password like the other poster here, at least I am able to get into this forum.

I'm kind of upset over this whole thing because i wrote to you under the 'contact' header and got no response after five times. It has been weeks now. My old username was Rabbitrunner51. That should tell you who it is. When i licked on get passowrd sent link it just went into the forum main page again. That should be looked at for you forum web page creators.

I had the system send you an email to you @Hotmail.com address that should help you get back in.

I don't get the Contact Us emails unless the bossman forwards them. He's been out of town a week and a half.

Thanks Steve. I guess that explains it. I was a bit worried there. Gosh.., i have like two sperate accounts now. is that OK or not. I just got my passoword form my old typ account i've used over the years. i used my new account to post this reply. Thanks again. Roger