I am having issues with folder sharing. I am unable to view other "homegroup" computers, and when I run the homegroup troubleshooter it just tells me that "some issues are network related," but yet my internet is working perfectly fine. So then I tried to share individual folders manually by right clicking on the folder going to properties and then clicking on the "sharing" tab and hitting the share button and then hitting okay but then it gives me an error saying "Your folder can't be shared" At this point I am getting more frustrated and then I try using the "advanced sharing" in the folder properties under the sharing tab and then checking the box that says "share this folder" and hit apply, but then it gives me ANOTHER ERROR saying "There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. The shared resource was not created at this time." How come I cannot enable folder sharing no matter what I do?
Does anyone know how to fix this frustrating folder sharing problem?

I have already tried resetting my wi-fi router but that didn't help at all.

I am running Windows 7 Professional x64 and am the administrator on the computer.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.