Thread: Spam

Spam

I just re-visited the Forum as I do at times just to see if anything was new(not logging in) Forgot my password (or entered it wrongly) whatever to post :O) Thank you for putting up with me over the years. :O)
    I wanted to check if there was any action on an old post re "Killing" Spam merchants. At my age my ***** is big enough for what I need it. I use Yahoo mail as a Spam blocker but still the odd one slips through to Outlook Express when I open the mail to read it there. Aside from changing my Email address is there anything can be done?. I object to even seeing this **** in the Spam folder. The Spam blocker in Yahoo almost gives the whole message that seems to be growing along with their ***** protection plan
    Thanks John
    I am glad that you hide the use of the name but I am sure you know waht I am talking about

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    I always check my email on line first. All they need to do is change one thing and you have to re-block them again.

Thanks Train,
    I do that too, however I just always wondered if there was a sort of " Brainier Citizens of the Internet Unite" to wipe this lot out altogether. I can see no reason why they do it? It spoils such a good thing for all, but then so do wars
    Thanks John

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    Why they do it?
    To make money. To lazy to get a real job in my book.
    Or to mess with your computer.