I'm a bit stumped on this one. Here's the story:

I moved a website to a new host. The email went thru the host using the domain name. The emails were setup in Outlook via POP successfully.

After the host change / nameserver change, the emails were setup on the new host. I ensured the MX Records reflected the new host.

The Good:
- Webmail works for incoming and outgoing
- POP'g in gmail works for incoming and outgoing
- Setting up POP in Outlook on ANOTHER COMPUTER works for in & out

The Bad:
- Outlook on the MAIN COMPUTER does NOT work for outgoing / smtp.

This leads me to think it is a problem just on that one PC given the "Good" items above.

I removed the email accounts from Outlook.
I removed the email Profile from Control Panel / Mail
I re-created the profile name
I re-created each of the email POP accounts in Outlook in the new profile

Still, Outlook outgoing/smtp comes back with an error. I don't have the exact error yet to post here, but I'll Edit this post and include it shortly. Basically, the smtp server can't be found. I don't think it was a login authentication / verification issue.

The hosts states the pop and smtp mail servers should be: mail.coffeenewslouisville.com. But, I also tried smtp.coffeenewslouisville.com as well with no luck. And, I tried both unsecured and secured (SSL) ports with no luck. The server does require authentication and I tried that, even re-entering the login credentials to no avail.

Again, keep in mind ... outgoing DOES WORK in webmail, gmail, and Outlook on a different computer.

Should I uninstall and re-install Outlook? It is Outlook 2003 btw.

Any thoughts?