Thread: MSN Live MEssenger Virus or Spyware?

MSN Live MEssenger Virus or Spyware?

Ok i woke up this morning and logged into MSN Live messenger to find i was already talking to my gf on live. but it wasnt me and there were new pictures in my profile picture box, anyways i checked my status to see where i was logged in at, and it showed a computer name i didnt not recognize.

So i went and changed my password, and 5 minutes later this bot/person or whatever logs in again same computer name, changes my profile pic to a nude and starts adding contacts to my messnger list.

Someone please help me identify what this is so i can fix it. Thank you

Will someone please help me, i have run malwarebots, spybot search and destroy i have use my antivirus to figure this out.....nothing fixes it!!!

Someone keep logging into my account changes my picture to a nude picture and puts a live webcam site up in my notice box at the top of MSN messenger.

This is driving me nuts cus they also keep send out freind requests to people and bogging down messenger

PLEASE HELP!!!!

At this point, you probably need to contact Windows Live ID help.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...id-help-center

suggestion

run free open source MSN alternatives like emesene or aMSN

both a solid and very reliable MSN clients, no Ads, no SPAM, no nonsense

to get your account back, login change the passwords, change your email address
    change the password 3 times in a row, to throw off the guy that is hogging your account.

do it from a known clean PC or laptop, or mobile phone
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

fixed it thank and i did do that i think that's what fixed it, plus i ran malware bytes and spybot so in combination i think that all fixed it