If I was a victim of a serious aggravated battery charge in my home. I live in Illinois. And the person that did it comes back shortly with the police and goes to get a restraining order for a cover up. How can I be heard when I have the medical records and photos? I have everything to proove the truth. What can I do next? I sent the information to the crime victim assistance. The only thing that I don't have is a police report. Is there any way around this to be heard?