Thread: My System is constantly rebooting...

My System is constantly rebooting...

I am using a Gigabyte GA-8I865GVM motherboard, Socket 775 with an intel G65GV chipset. I am running the whole thing using Windows XP. My system is rebooting constantly & I do not know what to do to stop it. I am not too experienced with this & this just started last night. When I click the option for Xpress Recovery then it is stable enough for me to use. Once I restart it goes back to rebooting. Can anyone tell me what it wrong here?
    Computers are a form of creating through imagination.

Sounds like it could be a power issue. Try swapping PSUs and check for bad caps on the motherboard.

Are there any error messages?

F9 Xpress Recovery

When I press F9 for Xpress Recovery it works fine. I am using it now. It does not reboot repeatedly until my computer is restarted.
    Computers are a form of creating through imagination.

Check all of the drivers and programs that automatically start when in normal mode.
    One of them is causing a failure.

The first reason why it is rebooting is because of a kernal fault, the reason it keeps rebooting is a setting at: "Control Panel / System / Advanced tab / Startup and Recovery / Automatically restart"

Boot into safe mode and turn that option off. Now it will blue screen on you and might provide some tips as to which driver is causing the issue.