Thread: Anti-Spam-Project

Ultimate Member

Anti-Spam-Project

I hope i am in the right section here
    www.projecthoneypot.org
    What do you think about this project?

I was searching for a program in google which guided me to a site which kept me out
    Access Denied
    Our anti-spam program has detected that you are a robot trying to send spam via our forum.
    The most likely cause is that your computer, or another computer operating on your local network, has been infected with a virus, trojan, or worm. Infected computers are used by criminals, without their owners knowledge, to send spam and attack websites like this one you are trying yo visit.

If you are using a dynamic IP, the kind of IP that changes every time you re-start your router, maybe the only problem is that today you are using an IP that used to belong to an infected computer some time ago, so you can try, if you want, to re-start your router and your computer and open again one of our web pages to see if you can access them normally now.

Anyway, to test whether your computer is infected, and to remove any possible infection, we would recomend you to contact as soon as possible a computer technician and ask them to visit www.projecthoneypot.org and check the details for your IP: MYIP to see exactly what it has been doing wrong.

For more information, please contact:
    foto3d [at] verizon [dot] net
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Sems interesting ...

Ultimate Member

SOLVED