Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Alpha Woman.....?

  1. #1
    Member excelscior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    West Hills, CA
    Posts
    496

    Alpha Woman.....?

    A woman I am dating mentioned to me she is a Alpha woman. What does she mean by that? I didn't want to ask her to clarify that term she used. But I guess I know it sounded bad that I would of probably wanted to leave her. My guess is is that she is a bossy or domineering woman. In that case I am outta there if that is what she means she is. Too bad too cause she is very pretty and kinda nice. But aren't they all before they bait and switch?? Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Administrator Steve R Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    5,221
    My guess is is that she is a bossy or domineering woman.
    That would about sum it up. Course if you put on your Alpha Male hat - it would bring her up to Your standards. Then there's the fun part about setting her straight on who's the boss and or knocking her down a knotch or two

    In the animal kingdom - wolf packs are lead by an alpha male and female.

  3. #3
    Lifetime Friend of Staff
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sheboygan, WI
    Posts
    3,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    That would about sum it up. Course if you put on your Alpha Male hat - it would bring her up to Your standards. Then there's the fun part about setting her straight on who's the boss and or knocking her down a knotch or two

    In the animal kingdom - wolf packs are lead by an alpha male and female.

    If there is no compromise, then it is time to disappear.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member Ankerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,441
    Sounds like she thinks she is more than she really is....

    Knock her down a few notches and be a man...
    Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV


  5. #5
    Member excelscior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    West Hills, CA
    Posts
    496
    I would easily knock her down a couple notches. But she is 52 ( looks late 30's to early 40's and pretty ) but she is just older then I am. I'm 47 and she mentioned to me that she fell in love with me. Now get this....she fell in love with me after we dated for 3 months and I left her. I left her because she sounded and acted like a premadonna. I couldn't take it anymore and I walked out. She said that in the 6 months that I was gone ( she came looking for me early this year ) she fell in love with because I wasn't trying to kiss her ****. I wasnt like other men that tell her what she wants to hear. I was unlike any of the men ( and she made sure she told me she had dated lots of men in my absence, but with no sex ). Anyways....I dont think I want to stay with her any longer now that she mentioned that alpha word. It is time to move on again I think. Oh well......that's life being life.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Ankerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by excelscior View Post
    I would easily knock her down a couple notches. But she is 52 ( looks late 30's to early 40's and pretty ) but she is just older then I am. I'm 47 and she mentioned to me that she fell in love with me. Now get this....she fell in love with me after we dated for 3 months and I left her. I left her because she sounded and acted like a premadonna. I couldn't take it anymore and I walked out. She said that in the 6 months that I was gone ( she came looking for me early this year ) she fell in love with because I wasn't trying to kiss her ****. I wasnt like other men that tell her what she wants to hear. I was unlike any of the men ( and she made sure she told me she had dated lots of men in my absence, but with no sex ). Anyways....I dont think I want to stay with her any longer now that she mentioned that alpha word. It is time to move on again I think. Oh well......that's life being life.
    Women..... Give them an inch and they will take a mile and walk all over you every time they get a chance.

    Yeah send her packing, you will be much better off in the long run.

    Most aren't worth the drama, headaches and the hassles..

    Don't believe anything that they say, they are always working some kind of angle and they all have an agenda.

    Lockup your wallet and you bank accounts and never let them in, well that is if you want to have any coin left.
    Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV


  7. #7
    Ultimate Member Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    S. Fla
    Posts
    1,103
    age has nothing to do with who is dominant on the relatiomship. I have met many people who are older than I who were way less mature. Women like her will either make a mans' life a total hell or will be lonely for a good long time. Stick to your guns, relatiomships have to be a two way street where there's enough rom to change lanes from time to time.
    Rat...
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to
    make the other ******* die for his."
    --George Patton

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member Ankerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,441
    Quote Originally Posted by excelscior View Post
    A woman I am dating mentioned to me she is a Alpha woman. What does she mean by that? I didn't want to ask her to clarify that term she used. But I guess I know it sounded bad that I would of probably wanted to leave her. My guess is is that she is a bossy or domineering woman. In that case I am outta there if that is what she means she is. Too bad too cause she is very pretty and kinda nice. But aren't they all before they bait and switch?? Thank you in advance.
    Really it's just another BS buzz word that they came up with to justify their actions of being a real PITA and how important they think they are in their own little scewed up minds.

    If one said that to me I would just laugh in her face and walk away.
    Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV


  9. #9
    Ultimate Member Imperion1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Offworld
    Posts
    4,292
    My wife never mentioned anything, but, if I had only known. And I knew her for 6 years before we got married. Yes, she hid the fact that she would rather be in charge. Too bad for her I have my own mind, and she hates that.
    I think we argue about 5 out of the 7 days of the week. She says we need to talk more, but its her that does all the talking. She always needs money, she's an RN by the way.

    Best bet, RUN AWAYand don't look back.
    Trust me.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member Ankerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,441
    Yeah things like that just make me run down the street waving my arms screaming for my life.

    Definitely don't want to hear anything that comes out of their pie holes.
    Intel I5 750 @ 2.67 Ghz, 4gb GSkill DDR3 1600, GB P55M-UD2, XFX Radeon 5850. , Seagate Constellation ES 1 TB, Seasonic Gold 620w, Win Vista Ultimate, Toshiba 32" HDTV


  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    0
    Alpha female? hahaha yea you def need to break her down to reality

  12. #12
    Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    NW UK
    Posts
    4,719
    I have a whip & a chair ..... You'll probably need both of these items ...... Make me a offer !


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •