Thread: What's this mean???

What's this mean???

I suspect it's HDD trouble, certainly related. After I start my PC (WinXP) I get this error..."Critical Error.....Hard Drive Not Found....Missing Hard Drive"

Should I just go get a new one and load it up....or do any of you have another suggestion. I have other errors too....but lets start here.

Cheers

Well....I may have fixed it actually. I knew I also had a re-director, so I downloaded "Hijack This" and ran it.......closed my eyes and checked some stuff and low and behold upon restart things seem normal. Yes, my fingers are crossed.

Will miracles never cease!!

Cheers, everyone.....have a great weekend.....I'm treating myself to gin & tonic!!!

HDD Plus and it's variants have been circulating heavy in my part of the US. Some of the variants have included a Rootkit infection.
    I highly recommend This site if your experiencing any issues or just for a checkup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketmech View Post
    HDD Plus and it's variants have been circulating heavy in my part of the US. Some of the variants have included a Rootkit infection.
    I highly recommend This site if your experiencing any issues or just for a checkup.

Cheers!