Thread: Paypal is driving me crazy!

Ultimate Member

Paypal is driving me crazy!

I have to pay an ebay-objects. money is on my paypal-account and now its time to really pay.
    but paypal is still asking for creditcard number etc.
    i dont see any alternative. but they said-on phone- no credit card is needed.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

I would contact PayPal. You have to be careful because there are fake PayPal sites that are trying to steal your credit card numbers.
    MS MCP, MCSE

if you have configured your paypal account properly to withdraw/deposting directly from your bank account, then you wont have to worry about the credit cards requests, as you will know they should not be asking you for those, as paypal will automatically take it from the account after you approve it.

i find that is the safest way to use paypal
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Ultimate Member

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarBill View Post
    I would contact PayPal. You have to be careful because there are fake PayPal sites that are trying to steal your credit card numbers.
    Yes that is what i have just read accidentally at the same moment when i had to know....

It took me and paypal three full weeks until i was able to pay.
    some paypal-people are not well instructed. There are security-steps to prove that one is the bank-account-owner.
    Anyway ebay guidings are not yet perfect enough.
    In my case it was a much more complicated. It was my first online-deal. Also first online-banking-steps. But it was certainly not my mistake. The system did multiple mistakes. Maybe i could have avoided these troubles if i had been guided right from the beginning of the first troubles: total amount was not converted to our own currency. two currencies shown only for the object-price.

I had other much more problems with german ebay-sellers who didnt want to sell outside germany. but i am near the border. could pick up the package there.
    But the system refused paying because i am outside germany, despite ebays saying its up to the seller to decide.
    ebay/paypal is not as easy as it should. but i have found out it could be really useful.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch