hey guys,

You will have to forgive me, I'm a little light or out of date on the lingo... been out of the game for a while now...

I got this:


And you can see, hes a 50dBa screamer, sucks for netflix.

I want to replace it but the black plastic around the perimeter is mounted to the mobo. Also the retaining metal wires/rods are part of the black plastic mounted on the mobo. The black plastic and the cu hsf and fan are two sep parts.

I'm looking to replace this with a bigger QUIETER hsf, and I can't find anything compatible with this mount. ... would prefer to not have to remove the mobo and snip off all the retainers for this current hsf...

What is this thing? a low profile rackmount hsf? am I only going to find similarly loud and small solutions?