Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the sysopt people gone?

Quote Originally Posted by porsch1909 View Post
    LET'S REVIVE OT!
    You can't go back and even if it did happen the banning would just start all over again. Face it, the clowning and joking around is what kept this place going. A couple of ban happy authority figures did the damage to this place, not the jokers.

OT is OT and it really isn't supposed to be serious. It started with Zybch and Fist getting the boot and honestly I wouldn't care if I were banned again myself. This place is ruined. :down:

Or.... we could play "Guess Skivvy's original user name"

First guess-> Mireland
    Second-> TanTone

Have to admit that I miss the part about going over to The Ban Clan and seeing what was being schemed up... NOT... But it did seem weird that there was some sort of honor in being banned here.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Or.... we could play "Guess Skivvy's original user name"

First guess-> Mireland
    Second-> TanTone

Have to admit that I miss the part about going over to The Ban Clan and seeing what was being schemed up... NOT... But it did seem weird that there was some sort of honor in being banned here.
    Definitely not Mireland. The post has proper grammar!

Glad to say I was never banned from here but ironically was banned from The Ban Clan a few times

Quote Originally Posted by porsch1909 View Post
    Definitely not Mireland. The post has proper grammar!
    Good point... There's no profanity either

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Does this thread need a post from me ? ........ I can fix most stuff ya know

Hey all! been a while since I've been on here (forgot my password). Hope you're all well and increasing in wealth. lol

Yo.

Anybody remember cheeseman?

I don't know why I was here, or why I left. Nore do I really know why I keep coming back. BUTI do know I'm happy to be here and see familiar names of unfamiliar members. I could guess it's all about testing my memory and guessing my pword

I have a feeling when big business squeezes all the utility out of the Internet over the course of the next decade or so forums will bounce back. Of course, that probably won't include a reboot of this one. They're easy to set up, almost anyone can use one and in an underground network of some sort would be an appropriate place for community.

I envision a world where I'm finally putting all this radio junk I've accumulated to good use and building WAN's on ham radio bands. (Of course, that is a pretty lucid vision).
    MSI 870S-G46 | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8ghz | Gigabyte Radeon 7870 Ghz Edition | 1 x 128GB Kingston HyperX SSD | 2 x WD 500GB Blue HDD | Arch Linux x64 | BFG Tech LS SERIES LS-550 550W | 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 2 x 2GB DDR3 1600 RAM (12 GB)

Hey

Had to create a new account as could not remember my password

Been ages due to work, was most likely last here in 2005, you guys helped me no end when i was raw. I remember messing with the mobo switches, thought I had killed it, went round a friends logged in here and you saved me...good days

will be posting a couple of help questions before I go, really should just buy a new PC (still have the same one, fully upgraded as far as it can)

cheers

Kev

The "Ban Clan" lol. Hey - only 4 or so banned with all of the nonsense that went on? Sounds like Mad Max's forum to me. Besides, most that were banned cried their way back on in days. Wah!

Yeah, the OSes and motherboards have been reliable of late. We all have had the opportunity to finally use our PCs. Amazing! My mobo is finally fading away after 6 years of solid duty. Looks like I'll be asking for advice from Midknyte and the crew once more soon. Or maybe I'll just get a Dell i5 refurb desktop and slap a half-height GPU in it.

It's great to see the old names here. Be well guys. Yeah you too j.m
    MS MCP, MCSE

This thread has been rolling on for 5 years and things haven't really become any more active than they were before. I'm surprised the corporate overlords keep it running, although I'm not upset by that either. Its a good piece of history.
    MSI 870S-G46 | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8ghz | Gigabyte Radeon 7870 Ghz Edition | 1 x 128GB Kingston HyperX SSD | 2 x WD 500GB Blue HDD | Arch Linux x64 | BFG Tech LS SERIES LS-550 550W | 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 2 x 2GB DDR3 1600 RAM (12 GB)

Well hey anyway...

~ƒ~
    Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-b astard cream there is not..

Here is my yearly response.