Thread: Just curious about one Speedfan reading

Just curious about one Speedfan reading

I don't think i've got anything to worry about,considering all the other readings are OK, but would someone tell me what the third reading from top temp readings is? I believe the first two are CPU ,and the third one down is on same bus but reads a constant 80C. That is why i am curious ,becasue it never ever changes from that reading ever, and thats too high one would think.
    Nothing is out of order or working badly. Whole system runs fine, and bios CPU and fan readings are fine.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I wouldn't be concerned. Speedfan is not perfect. It paints with a very broad brush because it isn't designed specifically for any one chipset. I get those high readings on unidentified components too.

The best system monitor is the one offered by the manufacturer for your particular motherboard.
    MS MCP, MCSE

yeah.. they seem a bit different then my last board. That latest version of the program might have some glitches or something,who knows.

Gigabyte seems to have alot fo programs that come with the MB, so i''ll check. Thks!
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS