Thread: FNG SOS

FNG SOS

Um, hey. I don't know if this would be covered by this section of forums however since this is technical i figure it is worth a shot. Anyways, my problem is i'm trying to hook up an s-video cable from my computer to my tv to use the tv as a monitor. We got it all hooked up, however it won't come through. I know the channell it should come in on and it won't no matter what we try. Do we need to program the computer to send to it or anything? I am totally lost and need help. Any suggestions will be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Specify what hardware you have, especially video card. You probably need to connect a monitor first, then make the TV your primary.

like, we have the monitor going and all, but the tv won't come up. what your saying is specify it to the computer to send to the tv? if so where would i find such specifications?

Thnx for your time, we got it up and working now. If only we didn't have the idiot set the settings.... but we'll get those fixed after. Thnx again.

Please state what the fix was. This forum is about sharing solutions, not just asking for help.