Thread: Removing Offfice 2007.

Removing Offfice 2007.

I loaded a trial version of 2007 to see how it went and after about 3 weeks I hate it. It's toolbars are so involved and I just don't know where to look for clarification.
    I can't see any routine for removing it completely. I don't mind if it clears out 2003 as well as I have the full licensed version for that.
    I think it's also fouling up the other apps. When I'm writing an e-mail, it keeps bleeping and sticks a red word in the middle of what I've just typed. Not always relevant.
    What's that all about?

docusk
    Refurbished Computer.
    Gigabyte EP32-DS3L MOBO; 4Gb SDRAM; Intel EP8200 Core2Duo 2.6 CPU; HIPER PSU; Arctic Cool Freezer7Pro cooler; CD-R/RW; 2 X Western Digital 500 Gb SATA HDD plus Seagate 250 Gb HDD plus usual items. Windows 7 home premium.

Greetz.

If you still happen to have the installer then just re-launch that and it should give you the uninstall option.

If not go into Add/Remove and scroll down until you spot the office 2007, then click the remove and it will automagically start the un-install process.

Yes, I still have the installer disc and just about to try it. Thanks a lot t34..
    Let you know about what happened.
    docusk
    Refurbished Computer.
    Gigabyte EP32-DS3L MOBO; 4Gb SDRAM; Intel EP8200 Core2Duo 2.6 CPU; HIPER PSU; Arctic Cool Freezer7Pro cooler; CD-R/RW; 2 X Western Digital 500 Gb SATA HDD plus Seagate 250 Gb HDD plus usual items. Windows 7 home premium.

Hold the front page! Give that man a bag of nuts and a big cigar!
    Office 2007 is no more, it is gone like the Norwegian Blue parrot (Monty Python special)
    Thaks very much t34b4g5.
    docusk
    Refurbished Computer.