Thread: I won the lottery - seriously.

I won the lottery - seriously.

From scott whittington‏From: SGT.SCOTT WHITTINGTON (swhittington4@aol.com)
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|
    Mark as junk

Hello friend,

My name is Scott Whittington, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military with the 1st Armored Division in Iraq , as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.We managed to move part of funds belonging to Saddam Hussein's family in 2003.

The total amount is US$12 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills,this money has been kept somewhere outside Baghdad for some time but with the proposed troop in increase by president Barrack Obama, to end the suicide bombing and make peace with Iraq militant and terrorist ,we are afraid that the money may be discovered hence we want to move this money to you for safekeeping pending the completion of our assignment here.

READ THIS WEBSITE VERY WELL AND GET BACK TO ME.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm We are ready to compensate you with good percentage of the funds, No strings attached, Iraq is a war zone, we plan on using diplomatic means to ship the money out as military cargo to your home, under diplomatic immunity cover.

I am contacting you in confidence, all arrangement for the successful delivery has been put in place, all we need from you is to receive the cargo from the diplomat, If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest.

Alternative Email Address: swhittington101@aol.com
    Regards ,

Sgt. Scott Whittington

So.... this is what??? Al quida psy-ops ???????? It's pretty sick.
    Last edited by herosrest; 08-26-2009 at 05:06 AM.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

NBC's Dateline show recently did face to face meetings with scammers like this. It was a pretty good show.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

It surprises me that a lot of people aren't screaming mad about one such as this. It is a real insult. Not harmless or ignorant, it is really naughty and in such bad taste... l guess anything goes these days. T'is awful quiet.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

So did the pallet of c notes turn up hero?

Spookie Herc went over low from Northolt 02:00 and tailgated the load at my garden. Crosswinds were strong and its sticking out the roof of no. 13 down aways. They's not 'appy. Luckily, twice over fer moi, 'twas the wrong pallet, full c-rats it was. They - are somewhat Foxtrot Oscar'd, Manah from 'eevon.

Last edited by herosrest; 08-27-2009 at 06:56 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

What a horrible way to try and drag in new unsuspecting "marks"... shameful.

I got one in my email the other day from Nigeria that started out with "THIS IS NOT A SCAM". Yea, like everybody is stupid enough to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperion1 View Post
    I got one in my email the other day from Nigeria that started out with "THIS IS NOT A SCAM". Yea, like everybody is stupid enough to believe that.
    A couple years back when I had my computer store I got a Nigerian 419 scam letter at my shop. I played along with these fools for about six months. The scenarios that they proposed were so absurd they were actually funny. 40 million dollars that had been coated with a substance thet rendered them impervios to inspection with Xray etc. They wanted $60,000. to CLEAN the individual notes, I ran it thru a spread sheet and it would have taken over 2 years to just clean each bill by hand for $40. million bucks. I stroked them to the extent that we agreed to meet in Zurich to echange the trunk full of $100. bills. When I demanded documentation etc. they faded away.
    Last edited by Billforce; 09-14-2009 at 12:15 AM.
    "Never corner something that's meaner than you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Billforce View Post
    A couple years back when I had my computer store I got a Nigerian 419 scam letter at my shop. I played along with these fools for about six months. The scenarios that they proposed were so absurd they were actually funny. 40 million dollars that had been coated with a substance thet rendered them impervios to inspection with Xray etc. They wanted $60,000. to CLEAN the individual notes, I ran it thru a spread sheet and it would have taken over 2 years to just clean each bill by hand for $40. million bucks. I stroked them to the extent that we agreed to meet in Zurich to echange the trunk full of $100. bills. When I demanded documentation etc. they faded away.
    Internet scams are the only industry that Nigeria has other than oil and that's not going to well for the average Nigerian.
    Did you see the video on youtube made by the BBC reporter, they raided an internet scam shop with dozens of computers all up to no good.
    When they arrested the scammers, the locals started throwing rocks at the armed cops.
    They must be getting some people responding and giving them money, otherwise they wouldn't persevere.