Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Californian Cash Crisis

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Well yas gotta be sure you have a safe bomb ........ I haven't risk accessed it yet......... Just give it "Abu Hamza La Lando Kilshoggi" to deal with

Safe Bomb? Ain't that an oxymoron?

Quote Originally Posted by BadDriver View Post
    Tape it to a chair, tie a string around the trigger and step back.
    Isn't it politically incorrect to tie up a trigger ? .......... I guess the stepping back is ok .......... Saves a git gittin' splodged wiv brains & awl ........

If you built it...lets just say it would most likely be a dirty/smelly bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk View Post
    Well yas gotta be sure you have a safe bomb ........ I haven't risk accessed it yet......... Just give it "Abu Hamza La Lando Kilshoggi" to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun_40 View Post
    Safe Bomb? Ain't that an oxymoron?
    You been outta the CIA death squad loop for a too long dude,,,,,, Doncha read the news letters any more ?

No

Well go rent that "Gene Hackman" movie Enemy of tha State(s)...... It got that Will smith in it tho'.... Perhaps we can get BD to tie im' up ....... anyways, watch that & RTFM err (NL's) ..... You Aubergine

Well go rent that "Gene Hackman" movie Enemy of tha State(s)...... It got that Will smith in it tho'.... Perhaps we can get BD to tie im' up ....... anyways, watch that & RTFM err (NL's) ..... You Aubergine
    Seen it several times, and?

Jeyserz no wonder your folks w0s chucked outta Jock Mc Paddy Land .......... Yer a sandwich short of a full Train you is ........ Religious percy my word ........ "Word" ...... indeed dude

Post inassociation with F.R. David

Jeyserz no wonder your folks w0s chucked outta Jock Mc Paddy Land .......... Yer a sandwich short of a full Train you is ........ Religious percy my word ........ "Word" ...... indeed dude

My people weren't chucked from no where, they ran outta taters ya twit. Came over here to get feed and freedom from bad dental care

Don't get me started on tha Famin............ Whoa no Spuds ........... Hang on we live on a island right ....... How ya know......... Cos they imaginatively named the island Ireland, think of it as a mental cue ....... Anyways, these islands thingumis are surrounded by liquid ...... & living is the liquid are ?......... J00's bettchas ....... So why lots of em' cark it again ? ........... Cos they doofi's that why

Don't get me started on tha Famin............ Whoa no Spuds ........... Hang on we live on a island right ....... How ya know......... Cos they imaginatively named the island Ireland, think of it as a mental cue ....... Anyways, these islands thingumis are surrounded by liquid ...... & living is the liquid are ?......... J00's bettchas ....... So why lots of em' cark it again ? ........... Cos they doofi's that why
    It's Eire and they had no taters cuz there was a fungus killing all the tater plants, remember the tater famine back in the mid 1800's? That's when most of my ancestors left for here. No food, can't grow it cuz it's dying, time to leave.

Look, we ain't allowed to post girlie pics. We ain't allowed to fake cuss. The only way to let out pent up frustration is to kill somebody.

I always wanted to shoot at people out of a helicopter with a 50 cal. Toss in a little napalm and it'd be more fun than a keg party.

Fish yas Bozo's Fish .................... Jeyserz