Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Californian Cash Crisis

Oh, BTW. Go werz yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BadDriver View Post
    The US may or may not have the neutron bomb. The US is neutron bomb capable, but I can neither confirm nor deny their existance.

Remember, we agreed with the Ruskies not to deploy it. Nobody said we didn't have it locked and loaded.
    I know of two good targets, around the M.E. Ya can't miss them, they live on top of each other, and are always squabbling about something or other, hit one and you get the other thrown in.
    Like a couple of kids fighting about who get's the top bunk.

Nah, ya see. The US has always had and will always have Israel's back. Ya wanna hate a Jew, go somewhere else to state it. Ya hate Israel, hate the US first. You have already accomplished both. Go to sleep werz, a deep dark sleep.

You are a Jew hater and yet you jump down my throat for racism. Why?

You need to sweep your own front porch before you jump with tanty and try to sweep mine.

The Israelites are God's people...believe it or not.

Nah, ya see. The US has always had and will always have Isreal's back. Ya wanna hate a Jew, go somewhere else to state it. Ya hate Isreal, hate the US first. You have already accomplished both. Go to sleep werz, a deep dark sleep.

You need to sweep your own front porch before you jump with tanty and try to sweep mine.

The Isrealites are God's people...believe it or not.
    I have nothing to do with mumbo jumbo, there's no god that anyone has ever seen sober, and saying he reserved a block of land a couple a millennium ago won't work, unless you're some sort of end times apocalyptic plonka, that want's to see the world end in fire and brimstone, another peculiarly hillbilly fantasy.
    You have to sort your Jews from your Zionists and your Muslims from your martyrs.
    If you want to see racism and apartheid in action, look no further than Israel/Palestine.

Quote Originally Posted by werz View Post
    I have nothing to do with mumbo jumbo, there's no god that anyone has ever seen sober, and saying he reserved a block of land a couple a millennium ago won't work, unless you're some sort of end times apocalyptic plonka, that want's to see the world end in fire and brimstone, another peculiarly hillbilly fantasy.
    You have to sort your Jews from your Zionists and your Muslims from your martyrs.
    If you want to see racism and apartheid in action, look no further than Israel/Palestine.
    Yep, seeya in hell boy. Palistine?? Since when has that appeared on a world map?

There is no God, are you quite sure of that? I mean...I'd hate to be wrong about such a thing...which IMO you are.

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Not wishing to be pedantic, however risking it just this once ....... Judaism is a religion, not a race ........ Thus, to this end, herein, therefore, to be labelled a anti semite is to hate a religion not a race, ergo: Not Racist

The Israelites are God's people...believe it or not.
    Bet they charged him for the intellectual property rights for that one

***Where do I get all this codswollop from***

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk View Post
    Not wishing to be pedantic, however risking it just this once ....... Judaism is a religion, not a race ........ Thus, to this end, herein, therefore, to be labelled a anti semite is to hate a religion not a race, ergo: Not Racist

Bet they charged him for the intellectual property rights for that one

***Where do I get all this codswollop from***
    Shaddap, just for once shaddap.

During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Wow, y'all have gotten real deep here. How ever did I miss that?

California makes entertainment for one. Helps you keep your problems off your own worries, and it seems to be working.
    Last edited by genesound; 08-17-2009 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Reason for Editing: Because I dam well felt like it.
    We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are.