Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Who owns your home?

  1. #1
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279

    Who owns your home?

    Well - Who owns your home? You have a loan or mortgage, right - but who owns the property?

    Tell me please. Don't be shy.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

  2. #2
    Registered User mireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    3,016
    well..my landloard owns my home...................err for now...

  3. #3
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    - Does that mean he OWNS you?

  4. #4
    Registered User mireland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    3,016
    Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    - Does that mean he OWNS you?

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    A tiny, 2-4% of the HOME property market was in trouble - the numbers look big until you realise that the 'entire' market is 50 to a hundred times bigger and was doing ok

    The troubled property SECTOR is being revalued - BUT that 2% is taking the other 98% with it. That is a difference of magnitude that is going to demolish the US economy - NO ONE has realised what is actually happening. All mumbo Jumbo and short sighted we've got a banking problem, and home default problem.

    Just wait until the one around the corner hatches. Property value looks to be down about 30% and still going - come on peeps... wakey wakey. THAT is several TRILLIONS of value vaporising every day. The implications are staggering and it is a cock up - only the repo homes were meant to devalue - they have taken everything with them!

    Trillions of value everyday - vaporised for a stupid mistake.
    Last edited by herosrest; 02-17-2009 at 11:48 PM.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    The quote below is a very simple - simplistic proposition - It is easily squashed by mumbo jumbo.
    It remains how ever true.
    The point of it all is scale.
    More 'value' is being lost in a day from home equity than the entire Government recovery programme - which runs to several trillion.
    More in a day. Major disaster ahead!

    It is one of those little things taken for granted - prices go down, they'll recover.

    You have to get your head around the size of it - once you realise - you understand immediately.
    The truth of it, the proof is that stock markets are mirroring home equity and are in fact in advance of it because the software is predicting the devaluation. The software is screwed UP! and the thinking that produced it.



    Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    A tiny, 2-4% of the HOME property market was in trouble - the numbers look big until you realise that the 'entire' market is 50 to a hundred times bigger and was doing ok

    The troubled property SECTOR is being revalued - BUT that 2% is taking the other 98% with it. That is a difference of magnitude that is going to demolish the US economy - NO ONE has realised what is actually happening. All mumbo Jumbo and short sighted we've got a banking problem, and home default problem.

    Just wait until the one around the corner hatches. Property value looks to be down about 30% and still going - come on peeps... wakey wakey. THAT is several TRILLIONS of value vaporising every day. The implications are staggering and it is a cock up - only the repo homes were meant to devalue - they have taken everything with them!

    Trillions of value everyday - vaporised for a stupid mistake.

  7. #7
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    The theory underlying economic practise - is programmed in to the system and minds of those running it.
    The theory is defended (Quite rightly , it is sound) - but its implementation is flawed and no one sees that - YET!
    A burnt finger is being micro managed - when life is prepping a flame thrower around the corner.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Shoreguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    between there and here
    Posts
    809
    most condo's, condex's, etc., only give you a 99yr lease on the 'land'. oh...and most governments can deem land blighted or claim right of way and boot ya to the curb without flinching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    THINKING THIS A PROBLEM THAT WILL RESOLVE OVER TIME
    MEANS
    YOU HAVEN'T UNDERSTOOD IT.
    In my li'l rough calc (below) - 30% 0f 10,000 Trillion is 3,000 Trillion
    Which can be viewed as......... (minus) - 8,219,178,082 per day. Asset depreciation.




    In my li'l rough calc - 30% 0f 10,000 Trillion is 3,000 Trillion
    Which can be viewed as......... (minus) - 8,219,178,082 per day. Asset depreciation.

  10. #10
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    8.2 Trillion - per day!

    Toast - anyone?
    Last edited by herosrest; 02-18-2009 at 12:59 AM.

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    IN THE ABOVE CALCULATION - UNITS ARE PROPERTY - BUILD IS THEIR PRICE.
    THE DEVALUATION - 30% - IS GOING ON NOW.
    YOUR REAL ESTATE MARKET IS SELF-DESTRUCTING.

    WHY IS THAT? - WELL, SOMEONE PUSHED A .
    BUTTON - click
    Last edited by herosrest; 02-18-2009 at 01:19 AM.

  12. #12
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    You're all I have in this teenage twilight
    Your golden hair and pale blue eyes
    But through all the days and the sleepless nights
    We have never been satisfied
    - Who's gonna own up?

    Tumbling like the leaves
    We are spiralling on the breeze
    Almost to the point of no return
    Everything will burn baby burn

    Look into my tired eyes
    See someone you don't recognise
    Binds that can't be untied
    Oh yeah, this is slow suicide
    Feelings that I can't disguise
    And never will be reconciled
    Oh something inside has died

    You walk like your in a daze
    Unresponsive eyes in a distant gaze
    Like all the good times have flown away
    And their memory leaves a bitter taste

    Tumbling Like the leaves
    We are spiralling on the breeze
    Destructive love is all we have
    Destructive love is all I am

    Look into my tired eyes
    See someone you don't recognise
    Binds that can't be untied
    Oh yeah, this is slow suicide
    Feelings that I can't disguise
    And never will be reconciled
    Oh something inside has died

    Vicious bitter words
    Becoming more and more cruel
    But you always take me back
    And let me lick your wounds

    Tumbling like the leaves
    We are spiralling on the breeze
    Almost to the point of no return
    Every thing will burn baby burn

    Look into my tired eyes
    See someone you don't recognise
    Binds that can't be untied
    Oh yeah this is slow suicide
    Feelings that I can't disguise
    We're living in a compromise
    Oh something inside has died

  13. #13
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    S0 s0rry - I am 'simply' CORRECT. AGAIN!

  14. #14
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    Hey BD - ya Ducked this one.

    Ducks' Dixon goes to Steelers in fifth round NFL pick.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers drafted Oregon quarterback Dennis Dixon in the fifth round of this weekend's draft.

    Dixon was a strong candidate for the Heisman Trophy until a torn ACL ended his season and clouded his draft prospects.

    I hope that with song and prayer the 'U.S.A.'s' new quarterback can Duck 10 years of misery.
    Way to go. Set.........

    Good Luck America!


  15. #15
    Ultimate Member herosrest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Authorised personnel only
    Posts
    2,279
    VALUE, just like virtue, must be defended. It's 'the' rule of law as well as the jungle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •