Thread: Medal of Honor Airborne

Medal of Honor Airborne

I picked up a copy of MOHA the other day for a mere $10 at Best Buy. Haven't played MP yet but SP looks and plays excellent. They did a good job using the Unreal 3 engine.

Any good mods for this one? Does the ending *suck* like the first MOHAA?
    "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others".
    George Orwell

Just to comment on the game.., i loved it. Have played it all the way through at least three times. Kind of a hassle getting used to the no save thing, but after you play it for a level or two, it works fine like they did it.

I really think IMO, the graphics are better then COD4. maybe just diferent but i liked them better in thi game. Yes.., i found it to play flawless and fluid also. I found it odd they did not use any grphical settings in the game other then resolution and such but thats OK too, becasue it looks real good.

For the life of me i don't quite understand why this game did not get much noteriety. I beleive its because COD4 came out around the same time.

The ending is a doosy. I won't spoil it for ya, but its fun, and get ready for alot of germans and several missions( checkpoints) in the finale'.

One of the more enjoyable games i've played for sure. lol
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS