Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Marine Corps releases Al Qaeda Terrorist

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    A number of years ago; I wos on a Ferry from Calais (Fr) to Dover (UK), tiz only a short punt.... 35/40 miles ....... Anyways w0s on this thing for 9 Hrs in whooshing wind & rolling seez ..... Kept looking at the lights on land that kept appearing & disappearing (Had gone dark) People w0s puking everywhere .... Made the place seriously slippy..... Big lump of summink came smashing thro the window in tha Bar (I was mortified) Luckily they had another bar (Phew) Anyways not been on anything larger than a duck pond row boat since

Quote Originally Posted by BadDriver
    Yeah, it is a substitute for speaking a foriegn language.

The battle of midway was wasted on you werzzy. What a shame, you coulda been Japanese.

Now get into the car, it is almost launch time.
    We were never on the Japanese hit list, as usual the propaganda got in the way of the truth.
    Japanese invasion a myth: historian

By Mark Forbes
    June 1 2002

Wartime propaganda

"He's coming south" screamed the poster, featuring a Japanese soldier poised to trample over a defenceless Australia. It was part of a Curtin government campaign that contributed to a state of panic across the nation in 1942 after the fall of Singapore and air raids on Darwin.

Across the years, history books and high school lessons have repeated the stories of a Japanese invasion plan, foiled only by the diggers' desperate efforts on the Kokoda Trail and the United States' naval victory in the Coral Sea. An imaginary "Brisbane Line" was drawn to represent Australia's second line of defence against the approaching hordes.

The trouble is, someone forgot to tell the Japanese. The only real invasion plan appears to have existed in the minds of prime minister John Curtin and the Australian public.

Japan never seriously intended to invade Australia, a fact known to the Australian Government by mid-1942 and confirmed by intelligence reports, principal historian to the Australian War Memorial, Peter Stanley, said yesterday at a conference examining the events of 1942.

"I'm sick of the myth; it's time to knock it on the head," he said. "A lie told for wartime propaganda stays with us.
    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...569832145.html
    You've become so used to being fed lies by that excuse for a news media, but really it's just the propaganda arm of the pentagon, you wouldn't know what are facts and what are myths anymore.
    Last edited by werz; 10-01-2008 at 11:22 PM.

And how do you know that's not a lie in itself? Being a revisionist, you must disbelieve everything.

How do you know this forum really exists?
    Thank God we're not getting all of the government we're paying for!

lt's not that clear cut Werz. Honest.

Without doing the history bit, if New Guinea had fallen, different ball game.
    Japan's top of the list was the US carrier force. The rest of the SW Pacific strategy was undecided beyond fortifying the Solomons at Guadalcanal.

Had Midway gone the other way, and oh how close it came - (people just don't realise how close that fight was) - then things would have been very different for the next 18 months. Certainly US Marines on GuadalCanal in Aug '42 wouldn't have happened. There were some real hero's gave all at Midway.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

I leave it to the experts, who have the the 20/20 vision of hindsight, the Japanese high commands files and interrogation reports..

Quote Originally Posted by werz
    I leave it to the experts, who have the the 20/20 vision of hindsight, the Japanese high commands files and interrogation reports..
    Of course you do. None of the honorable Japanese would have lied to the running-dog American and Australian forces to make things better for them in captivity, would they...

Putz.
    Thank God we're not getting all of the government we're paying for!

Quote Originally Posted by werz
    You are worse than a kid not wanting to leave kiddie land.

STFU and get in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by herosrest
    lt's not that clear cut Werz. Honest.

Without doing the history bit, if New Guinea had fallen, different ball game.
    Japan's top of the list was the US carrier force. The rest of the SW Pacific strategy was undecided beyond fortifying the Solomons at Guadalcanal.

Had Midway gone the other way, and oh how close it came - (people just don't realise how close that fight was) - then things would have been very different for the next 18 months. Certainly US Marines on GuadalCanal in Aug '42 wouldn't have happened. There were some real hero's gave all at Midway.
    You tell him Hero. Werz refuses to admit the USA ever did anything to change the world for the good.

I am saying the same thing I have always said about werz. He is freaking envious of the US. I don't blame him really. Look at that hunk of scrub land he calls HIS country.

there's a lot of love in these parts for werz..........

Quote Originally Posted by mireland
    there's a lot of love in these parts for werz..........
    Werz is just a paranoid and sour old man. You know, the "get off my lawn" type.

He hates America and I am an American. Hmmmm, no wonder he gets all the love.

Werz is just a paranoid and sour old man. You know, the "get off my lawn" type.

He hates America and I am an American. Hmmmm, no wonder he gets all the love.

he is a bit of a PITA.

Quote Originally Posted by mireland
    he is a bit of a PITA.
    And he used to get me all PO'd. I just roll with whatever he wants to post. Just don't let the paranoia rub off on you.

Werz is an expert on everything. If you don't believe me, just ask HIM.

Fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a short but exciting ride

You are worse than a kid not wanting to leave kiddie land.

STFU and get in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun_40
    Fasten your seatbelt, it's going to be a short but exciting ride

I still say that was a good one. I laffed my acre off.

Fasten yer seatbelts buddy, we wouldn't want you falling out of the car.
    CLASSIC