Thread: Saw some weiner trash his M3 tonight ......

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar

Saw some weiner trash his M3 tonight ......

BMW M3 that is ......

He had been watching some motoring program that was giving tips on drifting.... & how much fun it was ..... Jolly Jolly ..... So this Bozo tried it on a Motorway roundabout....... It was his own car too .... Ya would think, wiv the price of these things pplz would have a bitta sense.... But no ...... Course not...... Off the motorway we came on to the roundabout..... He Overcooks it quite generously smacks in to a passing people carrier, which really did for him, & he rolled over a couple of times....... Fortunately (I use the term fortunately purposefully) he rolled over a illuminated bollard that came in to the car & bashed him in the head as he rolled over it......I just sat there & watched ...... Then parked up wiv me "Crash Flash" on & went to see if everyone was ok...... Went to the people carrier 1st ...... Matey in the Beemer could wait ....... Everyone apart from the dude that caused it was ok ..... Umm good stuff ....... They were chopping his car up when I left ....... Well they had to get him out somehow

He watched the season finale of Top Gear didn't he?

I love it when some weiner gets his bum whipped by being stupid. Now, why didn't yas take piccys with yas fancy camera phone ya putz?

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    To be honest there was a lotta upset & shocked pplz @ that one ........ Even Dickly Head won't be trying that again .......... There was fuel everywhere from that car ...... I was dying to light it

Gotta match buddy?

oh well...

Wonder if he was insured