Thread: Korean MMO Lezaski question.....

Korean MMO Lezaski question.....

A co-worker pal of mine said that he truly likes a Korean made MMO called Lazaski. However for whatever reason they dont bring that game out here to the states. For as good as he describes it, I wonder how or why someone else hasn't tried to dupilicate it or make it possible to bring here. Does anyone know the reason(s)? Can it be the infrastructure is too expensive here then it is is Korea?

Likely marketing and/or localization concerns... a similar game situation occurred with Mabinogi, which just came live in the US within the past month or two, even though it's been around for something like 6 years in Korea. If it's good enough, it'll likely get here... just not as quickly as anybody would like.

if it's a MMORPG it must have a website

if it has a website you can sign up

if you can sign up then you can play

if it's region restricted you can always proxy to it

if you can proxy to it, then you can play

but if they ask for SIN numbers during registration, then you are screwed
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

From what my coworker said. If you can get someone to buy you the game in Korea then send it to you. You should be able to log on and play. However everything will be in korean and as far as support, your on your own. I have never even seen or heard of this kind of game. My coworker described it like a cross between Final Fantasy and Warcraft. I have never played either of these myself. But he claims it is a awesome game unlike whats available now.