Thread: MOAA better game then given credit for

MOAA better game then given credit for

Last night i finished the game Medal of Honor Airborne, and thought it might be nice to post what i thought here for those who might be thinking of getting and playing this game.
    I realize it is already a previous release game, most know about, but after playing through the entirity, I came away impressed.

The games maps or territories are done very well and quite detailed, and the gameplay is great. Alot more like some of the older concepts, with the newer effects all thrown in.

The most exasperating part, as told by many reviewers, was the save points and not being able to save certain points on the fly. As one continues playing it, that becomes alot less bothersome, as each checkpoint gone through, one parachutes in again and that checkpoint is done, thus moving on to the next. I loved the way the weapons react, and alot of enemies and its quite hard on normal mode. Getting better at how it all works and building confidence comes quickly.

IMO, its worth a tryout. I am going to play it again, and that says something from me.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I like going back and playing the older games after an hardware upgrade. It is interesting to see how many more things you can see in the game (fireflies, fish, colors, and etc..
    Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
    SafeSearch is off

Boy , did i mess that heading up good. I was afraid of that. I meant to put MOH Airborne and thought i did that. guess not. The first two or three offerings were good up to a point, but i don't ever play them anymore. Nothng to offer. Those graphics just cannot get any better even on newer video cards.. The MP was alright though.

I hear that. it is interesting when one gets ahold of a better video card for instance, a whole new world opens up. it sure did when i got this card i have, but now i'm moving on soon.

I Just thought this game looked real good. The graphics are done very well, as is the gameplay. One of the better weapons reaction and sounds, In this type of game i've played to date. Looks favluous on my current card. Can't wait till this Wed. or Thurs., when i get my new OC'ed 9600GT. That will be huge for me.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS