Thread: Gift for mother’s day

Banned

Gift for mother’s day

Hey mother’s day is coming, what are you going to choose for your mom? Do you think this dress is a good gift choice?
    Click Here

I noticed you like to post about Deal Studio, I for one would not use it.

Because for one, I did a search out of curiosity for the site, the results turned up administration and costumer info in the form of PHP files.

Also I tested the login...It was not even a secure login.

Just My Opinion.....
    Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
    SafeSearch is off

He likes to post about ********** because he's a spammer. Google blogs for "**********". this carps pasted all over the web. Next we'll be getting Billy G's personal guarantee he's sending us all $249.99 as thanks for buying Vista.

too lazy? just click the link for the google search: http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsea...=1&sa=N&tab=wb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
    SafeSearch is off

Have to give em a +1 for creativity. Post a bit in the tech forums and sneak in a few links…
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoreguy
    He likes to post about ********** because he's a spammer. Google blogs for "**********". this carps pasted all over the web. Next we'll be getting Billy G's personal guarantee he's sending us all $249.99 as thanks for buying Vista.

too lazy? just click the link for the google search: http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsea...=1&sa=N&tab=wb
    Click on that link for me, I don't feel like doing it myself.
    Thank God we're not getting all of the government we're paying for!

Quote Originally Posted by Lgbpop
    Click on that link for me, I don't feel like doing it myself.
    sry2lzy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Shoreguy
    Next we'll be getting Billy G's personal guarantee he's sending us all $249.99 as thanks for buying Vista.
    Dang, too late....just arrived in my inbox:
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...

THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUESDAY USA TODAY - IT IS FOR REAL

I do not usually forward messages. But this is from my friend Cynthia’s friend… Pearlas Sandborn and she really is an attorney. If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, what have you got to lose?

SORRY EVERYBODY.. JUST HAD TO TAKE THE CHANCE!!! I'm an attorney, And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one
    filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.

Please do not take this for a junk letter.

Bill Gates sharing his fortune.

Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives
    it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your address and then send you a check.

Regards. Charles S Bailey General Manager Field Operations 1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-1085 or RNX 292-1085

Thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on. Microsoft contacted me for my address and within days, I received a check for $24, 800.00. You need to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, Bill gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10, 000.00

We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without getting a little something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT game, she showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was stamped 'Paid In Full'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]