Thread: Crysis Multiplayer - thoughts?

Crysis Multiplayer - thoughts?

OK after I downloaded the Crysis 1.2 patch and unninstalled the game and reinstalled the whole game just to get patch to work..I tried to play this game I got online.

Maybe its just me but I find this Mutltiplayer boring.... and can't even enjoy visually as the graphics lag if I try high or very high settings.
    So I set them to medium and feel like I am playing an old game. lol.

Also the fact that most have on "Full Armor" it turns ridiculous as I unload a full clip on someone and they unload a full clip on me.... then someone else pops up and kills both of us as we are reloading since we were super low on energy health! ROFL.

At the moment I have been playing a lot of COD 4 multiplayer and now that one really rocks for me!

Anyone have any thoughts good or bad on Crysis Multiplayer?
    Dual Vista and XP Pro - Intel Dual Core E6400 -2 GIG DDR2 Ram - Nvidia 8800 GTX - Soundblaster Platinum -
    1 PSU Antec NEO 550 and 1 Generic PSU 300

First off unless you have a very high end video card, playing Crysis on even medium settngs will yield about 5-10 FPS. Set everything on low or let the menu or game set to optimal defaults. Use no AA or AF.

Personally, i like the single player game alot, unlike quite a few here esp. who constantly diss the game for FPS or just the game design etc.. etc..

I also do not play alot of MP games anymore due to too many hotshots ,kids, cheaters,hacks, and or foul language abound. Its too bad someone or many have to be selfish and ruin MP games, but thats just the way it is.

I do however play some CSS, and even UT, as tehy are still alot of fun.

If COD4 turns ya on in MP then by all means stick with that and forget Crysis MP. I doubt its going to get much better, as the patches are next to worthless, and both of those are messed up. I just play the game on single mode without pathces and it works great MOSTLY.

Personally, i think the game maker should recall the game and recalibrate or optimize it some more, and or fix its issues. At least get somebody who knows how to make patches that work, before releasing to the public. Very irresponsible. LOL
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS