Hi,
recently I've read an article about a new documentary concerning new research of the Shroud of Turin that will be shown tomorrow march 22th on BBC Two, but because I don't have any sattelite TV at home and don't live in the UK (I live in Russia) there is no way I can see it.

UK citizens can use the BBC iPlayer service, which allows users to view programmes for up to seven days after broadcast, but this service isn't available for users outside the UK ATM.

This is all the info I got from the friendly folks at bbc.co.uk (emailed them), so currently there is no way for me to watch the docu.

UNLESS, of course, I can find someone who could record the docu for me, converting it to a digital format if necessary and send it over the internet

There must be enough ppl who do things lke that at home for themselves, for later use, storage, for friends... I always recorded anything I found interesting back then in the days of VCR... Well, the point is, if someone is willing to do this, I'd highly appreciate the help. Please PM me if you don't want to discuss this topic in the forum, but honestly I don't see how it can be wrong to strive for more knowledge.