Thread: Play On-line? The Feds Are Watching You.

Play On-line? The Feds Are Watching You.

Profanity: a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly.
    http://www.thegopnet.com

LOLOL! Wow, that's um... actually it's interesting. I can't say that I haven't wondered about some people who game online. Like ones that call themselves Osama Bin Laden and TK everyone on their team along with everyone on the other team. Makes you wonder who they really are.
    7 7 7 Trinity <><

ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 Mobo
    AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition
    XFX ATi Radeon 5850 XXX Edition
    2x2gb A-DATA PC3 12800
    500GB WD5000AAKS SATA2 HD
    80GB WD SATA HD

Like they don't have other useless ways of spending the tax payers monies.

Good Golly! Do you think their looking for perversive personalities or what? Maybe hidden messages?

What a world we live in.

Better to not answer the phone. Instead, delete all messages and change your number. Then run for the hills, and make sure they don't have eyes.

As a side note: Way back in the early eighties, i ws living by the skin of my teeth, in a little one bedroom apt. , and had a past due fed. tax bill owed. I wrote them a nasty letter to the fact, which i am good at being adement about, and shortly thereafter, a friend relayed ot me that while i was away one day, the Feds. came calling looking for me. I thought that was halrious at the time. Like that was one more thing to worry about almost being homeless.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Ok... now this is going to far!

I'm a very good person. I pay my rent, taxes, I get great grades in school (college), I do my work, I help other people out when needed, etc.... whatever. The point is, overall, I'm a good, law abiding citizen.

Now, for the feds to tell me that I can't get online and do stupid **** because I CAN'T do it in the real world really ticks me off. One of my favorite past times (and my girlfriends) has been to get on Garry's mod, spam up a server, and see if I can crash it. Why? Because you just don't do deviant stuff like that in the real world.

So if I decide to get online WoW (which I don't play) and start wanting to kill everyone and everything that moves in my wake, I can't do that??? Shoot, I'll get bored in Oblivion when I get to an extremely high point, and I'll just go on a killing rampage until I get bored again... Does that make me a terrorist??? Or maybe that's just part of the game....

Seriously, I would be willing to take this one to court. Since I'm a good person in the real world, I can't be slightly deviant in a virtual world where U.S. laws are meaningless?.... Lawsuit baby.
    Last edited by MadPistol; 03-04-2008 at 03:00 PM.
    Core 2 Duo E6600 | eVGA 680i SLI | eVGA 8800 GTX | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair XMS2 2GB PC2-6400 800mhz @ 4-4-4-12 | Western Digital 500GB Caviar HDD | OCZ GameXStream 700-watt PSU | 24" Acer X241W LCD

LOL funny. Come get me coppers.... Unless i'm mistaken, only those with true capital have the laws in thier favor. For the rest of us, its a roll of the dice

I understand its thier nature that whenever somebody mentions the word Obama or terroism, or related material thats just what they tend to investigate.., but really boys.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS