Thread: DVD sound problem

DVD sound problem

Hi all. I have this problem where when I burn DVD's they have no audio I've tried 2 different burning software; Sonic Mydvd and ConvertXtoDvd. The original .mpg file has sound so the file isn't corrupt. I've also tried burning other movies and I have the same problem with no sound. When I explore the DVD the Audio_TS folder is empty so the program for some reason doesnt want to burn the audio. I am kind of mad since it took like 3 hours to burn the DVD (It usually only takes 30 minutes) . I don't want to keep wasting DVD's. I have tried converting the file to .avi and I have the same problem, but the .avi file plays just fine with sound. SO I DON'T GET IT WHY DOES THE SOUND WORK PERFECTLY IN THE ORIGINAL FILE BUT WON'T IT COPY THE AUDIO TO THE DVD? It is not a software problem because like I said I tried 2 different software. Do you know of any other software that would work better. Do need any codecs?
    Last edited by Aviator_14; 01-16-2008 at 01:34 AM.
    See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Nevermind fixed it (I hope) I played it with VLC player instead of WMP and the sound works. So something is wrong with my WMPlayer
    See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

MS MCP, MCSE