Thread: I can't view youtube videos anymore?!!!HELP

I can't view youtube videos anymore?!!!HELP

I can no longer view videos on youtube...half the stuff on myspace pages won't load. Any kind of little flash media doesn't load..... I have redownloaded -Java, flashplayer9,quicktime at least a hundred times and looked at customer service help forums for all 3 to no avail. I even did a Restore on my harddrive to a time when it let me view videos and animations fine,...didn't work. I have a Dell Dimension AMD 64 x2 running windows vista and IE 7 Any suggestions anyone....i would appreciate any help anyone could offer.

Did an update recently ???? try turning off ad-blocking after you clear out your cache.

Active X maybe ?
    Most people think,
    Great God will come from the skies,
    Take away everything
    And make everybody feel high.
    But if you know what life is worth,
    You will look for yours on earth:
    And now you see the light,
    You stand up for your rights. jah!

the browser is probably missing some sort of plug in probably.
    try FireFox instead

i suppose you are in a Home computer right?

School and Work places usually BLOCK yotube

and i cheer for that, mindless people wasting millions of ours watching stupidities ...
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

Well their main viewing IS Flash-based, so you're looking for a problem with your adobe flash browser plugin. I don't know if there's a plugin manager or something like that in your broswer where you can check the status... Try installing the latest plugin from adobe (may require you to uninstall an existing version that you have)

-GM

I had this problem using IE...i reset the IE settings back to original and then i could veiw the videos ...IE/tools/internet otions/advanced/reset

Had a problem with this last year with one the anti-spy/adware programs screwing up the flashplayer. Go to the flashplayer website, download and run the flashplayer uninstaller and reinstall flashplayer.