Thread: The Christians needs to lighten the hell up

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lgbpop
    What a moronic outburst. YOU leave. Go to one of those open-minded Muslim countries you admire so much.
    As a Christian....shouldn't you be praying for his soul, asking Jesus to help his soul find the Light of the Lord? ...not bashing other God-loving humans (for Muslims ARE God-fearing believers) with hopes for Tantone's conversion to someone else's problems? As a Christian, I would welcome Tantone into my busom so that I may aid him into finding Christ and His love. Not calling another being a moron and wishing him banished to unknown pergatory. You, my Christian friend, are no more Christian than Tantone is Buddist with those expressions of hate and prejudice. Holier than Thou is exactly how you sound, yet He would be ashamed of your response as the representative of Christianity to this thread. Get hence, fall to your knees and beg forgiveness! Repent your spiteful outbursts and beg for the light and path to show Tantone the true nature of Christianity...Love and Forgiveness! I pray for you! I pray for Tantone! I pray for Cathy Griffin AND JM! ...right after I drink a beer, surf some pron and read about dinosaur fossils dating back 40 million years.
    Last edited by Shoreguy; 09-12-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]