Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Christians needs to lighten the hell up

Quote Originally Posted by Lgbpop
    What a moronic outburst. YOU leave. Go to one of those open-minded Muslim countries you admire so much.
    As a Christian....shouldn't you be praying for his soul, asking Jesus to help his soul find the Light of the Lord? ...not bashing other God-loving humans (for Muslims ARE God-fearing believers) with hopes for Tantone's conversion to someone else's problems? As a Christian, I would welcome Tantone into my busom so that I may aid him into finding Christ and His love. Not calling another being a moron and wishing him banished to unknown pergatory. You, my Christian friend, are no more Christian than Tantone is Buddist with those expressions of hate and prejudice. Holier than Thou is exactly how you sound, yet He would be ashamed of your response as the representative of Christianity to this thread. Get hence, fall to your knees and beg forgiveness! Repent your spiteful outbursts and beg for the light and path to show Tantone the true nature of Christianity...Love and Forgiveness! I pray for you! I pray for Tantone! I pray for Cathy Griffin AND JM! ...right after I drink a beer, surf some pron and read about dinosaur fossils dating back 40 million years.
    Last edited by Shoreguy; 09-12-2007 at 12:45 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tantone
    That same sort of acceptance should be reciprocated by Christians...the ones who are supposed to exhibit that kind of acceptance based on their faith. Or are you one of those who chooses which parts of the bible to accept and which you can fudge a bit?

Not at all, in fact people who adjust the scriptures for their own comfort are not true or proper Christians and I do not support that kind of lifestyle padding.

Tantone, you talk as though you know a good heap about the Bible. In fact I would say by the sound of it you may have even either been a Christian or been heavily exposed to Christianity at some point.

See, my main issue is with all the censorship going on on OUR end, with schools telling people they can't pray before graduation speeches, people can't say Merry Christmas anymore, but Happy Hannakah is ok, etc. When I hear that the tables are turned, you have to understand my "delight" in the matter.

But alas brothers, those who follow Christ, and those that choose not to, I freakin love you all! THAT is why we try to get people to understand the truth behind Christianity. Not because we want to receive some kind of gain, but because we want YOU to gain the same gift we have of eternal life with Christ in heaven. God freakin loves you dangit! That's why He MADE that salvation available to you, it just takes action on your part. That's why we're here "pestering" the world. And I'm sorry if it seems that way, but you have to think in our shoes. Time isn't free, it's running out, which is why we scurry to save the ones we love, which is all mankind.
    7 7 7 Trinity <><

ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 Mobo
    AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition
    XFX ATi Radeon 5850 XXX Edition
    2x2gb A-DATA PC3 12800
    500GB WD5000AAKS SATA2 HD
    80GB WD SATA HD

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll
    blah blah blah
    So, out with it RockNRoll. Do you AGREE or DISAGREE that her speech should be censored? That's what this whole post comes down to.

Stop giving politician answers and offer something concrete.

YES (it should be censored) or NO (it should not be censored)?

EDIT: BTW, I don't really care about religion in school. No one should be forced to do it, but then again no one should be treated like an outsider for doing it either. America, as a country, makes a HUGE mistake in trying to get everyone to conform to a certain standard. If our schools actually taught acceptance, diversity, and understanding for the differences in people, I think we'd be far better off.

That said, "acceptance, diversity, and understanding" does not translate into teaching religion, or ID, in the science classroom.
    Last edited by tantone; 09-12-2007 at 02:05 AM.

Oh phooey, I just can't resist...

1. The best defense is a good offense.

2. Religious beliefs are vast and so is an extremist for every variety beit christiianity, muslim, atheism or what have you. Are you offended? Why?

3. It appears impossible for the confident to remain so and not provide the answers to those who do not ask. One really does not have to look far for an inquisitive soul. Or is the inquisitive one less obvious? Why else must one insist on proof? Satisfaction is the key.

4. Ask this, "Self why am I so opposed to another's beliefs where I feel compelled to cry out against them?". Of course then you may have to ask, "Why is it so compelling for me?" Answer these truthfully and be enlightened.

5. Those whose beliefs are in doubt are usually the same who proclaim the loudest.

6. If you are satisfied with your beleifs....Does anybody else's really matter?

The best defense is a good offense.
    It is human nature to defend when attacked. But of course, not attacking is out of the question, for it weakens our defenses.
    Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4p / 3.1 AM3 Phenom II x2 550 Black Edt. Callisto / Corsair XMS2 2x2gb DDR2800 / 640gb Caviar Black 2ea./ HIS 4670 1gb DDR3 / Rosewill Case 5604 with 650 EarthWatts / XP Home 32bit

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JPnyc
    Don't you sleep? It's 4:35 a.m. there!
    Rarely .....

It's unfortunate that so many people are deluded, in to believing in mythical entities, with never any proof that this imaginary god or gods exist.
    If she does exist prove it.
    And only your special sub group is going to be taken to heaven while the rest of humanity suffer.
    Get over it, you've been brainwashed, which you're entitled to be if you want, but don't lecture us on your empty lives.

Quote Originally Posted by werz
    It's unfortunate that so many people are deluded,
    Enter "Werz" Stage left ............ Lights & "Action" ..........

Just cruisin fer a bruisin.

Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
    SafeSearch is off

Quote Originally Posted by werz
    Just cruisin fer a bruisin.
    Fair doo's

Quote Originally Posted by Shoreguy
    As a Christian....shouldn't you be praying for his soul, asking Jesus to help his soul find the Light of the Lord? ...not bashing other God-loving humans (for Muslims ARE God-fearing believers) with hopes for Tantone's conversion to someone else's problems? As a Christian, I would welcome Tantone into my busom so that I may aid him into finding Christ and His love. Not calling another being a moron and wishing him banished to unknown pergatory. You, my Christian friend, are no more Christian than Tantone is Buddist with those expressions of hate and prejudice. Holier than Thou is exactly how you sound, yet He would be ashamed of your response as the representative of Christianity to this thread. Get hence, fall to your knees and beg forgiveness! Repent your spiteful outbursts and beg for the light and path to show Tantone the true nature of Christianity...Love and Forgiveness! I pray for you! I pray for Tantone! I pray for Cathy Griffin AND JM! ...right after I drink a beer, surf some pron and read about dinosaur fossils dating back 40 million years.
    I'm Christian in the overall sense that I'm not Muslim or Buddhist. I'm not born-again, evangelical, or whatever else our enlightened, liberal news media decide to use as an epithet for that branch of the faith. I was confirmed Episcopal. That church is no longer Episcopal, they're trend followers so screw'em.
    Thank God we're not getting all of the government we're paying for!

religion is sort of like aholes...everyones got one....

Maybe I can make this short….Have older brother that went from being a medium core party animal to becoming a family man and joined the Catholic Church. His mother in law got bored with the Catholics so they all convert to Southern Baptist. Ouch….or OMG…

Brother is really into the religious thing.

Few years back he and I are heading home after a fishing trip. He starts drilling me and asking me about my beliefs. I told him I had given my life to Christ when I was fifteen…He proceeded to call me a “part time” Christian.

He went on to explain how part timers like me would only live in a pup tent in the land of heaven. And that people like him would live in condos. Etc etc bla bla bla.

I said hmmmmm…You’re driving a car and drinking your second cold beer and know you shouldn’t drink n drive. According to YOU, if you were to accidentally kill the little girl in the car in front of us, you’d go to h.e.l.l. Or at best, you might make it to the pup tent level. You wouldn’t get to spend eternity with your own wife and children. How sad.

I proceeded to tell him that My God would forgive him if he asked for it and that maybe he should rethink things a bit.

Condos and pup tents – give me a break.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Brothers can be so........... amusing.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

I'm still trying to figure out if the folks here are for or against the censorship of the speech. I think RockNRoll is like a politician. He'll dance around the issue all night without ever saying anything real.