Thread: latest 'Crysis' interview with lead designer

latest 'Crysis' interview with lead designer

http://www.gamespot.com/video/931665...sis-stage-demo

Thought i'd post this because i found it very informative ... about all the game is going to entail. This is not a gameplay movie.although there are some clips.

For those who think that the Sept.7th ship date is accurate.. he relates when that is going to be also.. have to listen to this to find out... LOL
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Ye I had a nelly at that the other day quite awesome, Im so looking forward to this game. Its a shame the posts in the forums seem to be getting less and less, normally you would have more posts on a topic like this.
    EVGA GTX 470
    OCZ 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3
    EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 SLI
    COOLER MASTER Stacker RC-832-KKN1-GP Black
    Intel tel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz Quad-Core

The whole darn gaming forum has beEn dead for some time. That is why you see alot of my posts.. which is strange... I'm curious as to why we aren't seeing Jak so much as we used to. He used to post the whole page of links and info... of course we all can do things for ourselves. I post things knowing that eventually it might spurn somebody to look at this site or that...

Mostly, i think we all know the ladder part of this year will be the biggest gaming exravaganza fo the past ten years... hence..; Bioshock,Crysis, World at War,, , and thats just a tip of the iceberg....

Believe it or not, the word form MS is they are putting alot f time and money into making PC gaming 'the thing' rather then take a backseat to the consoles, as has been the case in the past. I think thats a good move FINALLY... lol
    Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 07-20-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

as M$ would have a great deal to gain from PC games. Easier to upgrade for better performance. Plus if they put more time and money into an OS designed for gamers in mind, they might win more hearts too. Basically no frills, no useless junk. Just a stable OS.
    AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.41GHZ : Asus M3A78-T : 8GB DDR2 800 : Acer 23" 1080P Widescreen : ATi Radeon HD 4870 : OCZ GameXtremE 850 Watt PSU

Since games on any level or medium is growing more popular each and evry year, and considering that games are becomig quite the interprise at long last, plus the fact that when they strike up deals with game companies,HW manufacturers, and any other, i'd say theres plenty of money to get involved here if not a genuine gold mine.
    In the past this may not have been so.. but not anymore... This is probably due to the hihger specs in video cards, and latest technology that is becoming quite impressive if not totally mind blowing in some cases....