Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which Memory Brand?

Try the GSkill RAM I bought, then: F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK dual-channel kit (real original!). I couldn't find timings better than this with any brand. It also runs at T1 which a lot of others wouldn't. Pages literally change in the blink of an eye.

Now if Comcast would just get their act together...
    Thank God we're not getting all of the government we're paying for!

I've used Mushkin several times in the past. Real good memory & my interaction with their support people was very good.

Cogito
    , Ergo Sum

look each memory manufacturer uses the same memory to make up their own. there is quality on brands such as Wintec, and even supertalant... the most important thing to remember is what kind of warranty your getting. Consair, Wintec, supertalent. uses samsung, Micron, Qimonda brands to make up there own. I would look at the reviews on the lines your not sure of. Of course I am a little one sided on this. I think that Wintec has brands to offer that are Intel, Tyan, and supermicro certified CMTL and CS (corporate stable) and the prices are very good.

I'm running OCZ Platinum-- got a great deal on it and I'm very happy with it. Any of the good names (Corsair, OCZ, Mushkin, Crucial) are well worth the money.
    "Dude you're getting a Dell." Obscure curse from the early 21st Century, ascribed to a minor demon-spirit known as "Stephen?" [sp].

Yes they are...LOL
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS