Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games you would like to see......

Games you would like to see......

on the 360 of course? from the past. Mine would have to be Ghostbusters and of course it's already a work in progress so I'm real happy about that. Maybe a Halloween (Michael Myers) or another Friday the 13th (Jason) , multi-player would be awesome for that.
    the prince of all saiyans will not fall again!

A new silent Hill, best ever, and of course BioShock PC & Xbox360
    EVGA GTX 470
    OCZ 6GB (3 x 2GB) DDR3
    EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 SLI
    COOLER MASTER Stacker RC-832-KKN1-GP Black
    Intel tel Core i7-920 Bloomfield 2.66GHz Quad-Core

that's kinda funny that you mentioned Silent Hill because I was watching the movie last night and thought a updated 2007 version would look fantastic on the 360 and along with Resident Evil 5 also would look great on the 360.

I can already tell how many people have pc's especially when there's 30 people who have looked at this and haven't had anything to say.

looks like to me , well besides crusher , we have to many kids on this board that like to play with there parents PC's when mommy and daddy aren't home.

pc fan boys pc fan boys!

I would love to see a FORZA on the PC. Graphics cards these days would do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by chriswhitelaw
    looks like to me , well besides crusher , we have to many kids on this board that like to play with there parents PC's when mommy and daddy aren't home.
    Works to be the opposite here. LOL, I own the comp is this family

I'd like to see a Microsoft Flight Simulator game for the 360, since it's really hard to play without a paddle anyway. (I always would do barrel rolls and crash using the keyboard)
    Last edited by rockinup1231; 04-22-2007 at 11:05 AM.
    MSI 870S-G46 | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8ghz | Gigabyte Radeon 7870 Ghz Edition | 1 x 128GB Kingston HyperX SSD | 2 x WD 500GB Blue HDD | Arch Linux x64 | BFG Tech LS SERIES LS-550 550W | 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 2 x 2GB DDR3 1600 RAM (12 GB)

Quote Originally Posted by chriswhitelaw
    pc fan boys pc fan boys!
    Chris, I haven't been much into gaming on any platform lately so I will plead to looking and not posting. I will also admit to not owning a console since the sega genesis.

I am running a "fair" gaming machine but the gamer in me has been hibernating. I have an X1800XT crossfired,(2x512 cards) 2 gigs of ram, and an Opteron 185 at 3 ghz so I can pretty much run anything out at the moment.

Maybe I should go get a console and see if it makes me feel like gaming again. Most likely though it would sit there and I would be surfing the web on the computer.

I haven't gamed much since the wife passed away. The reason I think is because she used to game on her machine and I gamed on mine at the same time in the same room. It helped to have someone there who understood what it was like to get wasted, wreck, get killed etc. Someone who could relate to the cussing that went on.

It just ain't the same anymore.

hey Driver

really sorry to hear about your wife that is something that you and her had as husband and wife with gaming and it would make it very difficult to do it again knowing she isn't there to game with. I can understand with you not gaming but to all the other folks here alot of people prefer PC's over consoles and I guess I see the point.

I'd like a sequel to Far Cry for PC. Love playing it. Actually took the time once when I started a new game and kept a body count. By the time I killed Doyle at the end, I'd killed just over a 1,000 mercs and 10 pigs. I didn't count the Trigens and other mutants, too many things to keep track of.

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun_40
    I'd like a sequel to Far Cry for PC. Love playing it. Actually took the time once when I started a new game and kept a body count. By the time I killed Doyle at the end, I'd killed just over a 1,000 mercs and 10 pigs. I didn't count the Trigens and other mutants, too many things to keep track of.

Well, maybe this link will cheer you up then
    We, the fans of FarCry, are looking forward to this one.

Crysis

http://noea.hp.electronicarts.se/games/8516/

http://pc.ign.com/objects/694/694190.html
    (This one has a lot of videos...)

Thanks, Holy poop, those images look sooooo realistic. Now, it'll be a great game as long as I don't have to defend Val while she runs in front of guys with guns like a fool ( I'm sure you remember her getting you killed a few times because of this )

I got it!

either a new house of the dead game or dawn of the dead or land of the dead game with a light gun for the 360

new accessory for the 360 , a light gun.

After my recent HDD upgrade (swapped 2x80GB SATA RAID0 for 2x250GB SATA2), I reinstalled from the ground up. One of the few games I reinstalled aside from the current players--Battlefield2142 and RainbowSix:Vegas--was Far Cry. I loved that game on my old 9800Pro and love it even more on my x1950Pro.

FarCry was a groundbreaking game when it released. For the quality, the game was amazingly playable. If those screens are anything to go by, they might break ground again. I'll buy it!

all well and good but we need a game from the past that could come back now and would amaze everyone.