Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer is up

Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer is up

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/index2.html

Servers are pretty swamped right now though, good luck getting through...

I can't wait for this game to hit retail! I'm a huge fan of the GTA series.
    MSI K9A2-CF | Athlon 64 X2 4800+ @ 2.9 | 2x 1gb G-Skill PC2 6400 | Sapphire HD3870 @ 864/1316 | Hitachi 160 gig SATA | Toshiba DVD | OCZ 500w PSU | Realtek ALC888 | Cooler Master CM690 |

I thought i wrote this post above..????? Guess i don't count LOL
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

I thought i wrote this post above..????? Guess i don't count LOL

The Graphics and updated version do l;ook awfully sweet. Its great to be in this age of such advanced graphics.... as well as storylines getting better.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Cant wait for this game. Luckely i have a Xbox360, PC-Version will come 2008 and i could not wait that long ^^
    ASUS A8N-E Motherboard : AMD X2 4800+ CPU : 2 GB Kingston ValueRAM : ATI EAX 1950XTX : Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music

Looks good, great graphics. Just hope it isn't a bomb like San Andreas. Never got used to the ghetto theme of it.

yeah san andreas takes some getting used to but GTA IV looks like it takes place in New York , is that where Liberty City was? I was lost as far as locations after GTA 3
    the prince of all saiyans will not fall again!

Quote Originally Posted by chriswhitelaw
    yeah san andreas takes some getting used to but GTA IV looks like it takes place in New York , is that where Liberty City was? I was lost as far as locations after GTA 3
    GTA 3 was supposed to be New York, and so was Liberty City Stories or whatever they called that rehashed version. Vice City was Miami. S.A. is in theory L.A., San Fran and Vegas, lots more territory to cover, much better graphics, but I just didn't like that ghetto thing. That and in S.A. you had to turn off hardware acceleration on sound or it didn't work right, then of course for any other apps, you had to g and turn it back on, it was a PITA. So, I have this nice game, and I just don't like it much. Maybe if I didn't have to go eat all the time and work out to maintain health and power, I found it too time consuming and it distracted from being able to concentrate on doing missions, etc. Too bad too, loved the layout.

true very true sand andreas had the biggest maps out of any of the GTA's but when they went from Vinnie to CJ , from beautiful Miami to the ghetto it just didn't work then right back to vice city stories which I believe first came out on PSP right?
    the prince of all saiyans will not fall again!

Yeah, they should have stayed with Tommy Vercetti and the mob theme, works better. As to what came out when on PSP, I have no clue.