Thread: Strange... IE refresh and slow connect

Strange... IE refresh and slow connect

Probably not too important, considring things happen with us all from time to time when we click our IE . I have Comcast broadband and just awhile ago I was clikcing into this one site and thought the site was faulty or having problems.. Then i got fed up d left.. and then i open this site and same thing,, and the main hompage looked like a whole new design... vry strange sht.

I then ran one of my programs.. Ad Aware SE and it found three tracking cookies, ficed that. Entered again and same thing for IE.

Now its working ok.. Last night after reading one of the better known tech. reports, I read about the new threat that does something with IE image pages, and downloaded and ran that for install. Worked fine last night...

Please!.. don't write back and go into protection as i got the best of waht i need and it works well... its more than likely a MS site issue. Who knows just when they might be fixing something. Thats OK
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

You're

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitrunner51
    its more than likely a MS site issue. Who knows just when they might be fixing something.
    You said it.

Please stop looking for trouble where there is none. I'm noticing a pattern here....
    MS MCP, MCSE

So what...
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

You're bored.

I must, however, congratulate you on what has to be your shortest post ever.
    MS MCP, MCSE