Thread: SOCKET A CPU, TVtUners, DVD-rw drive, SATA adapters.Misc pc parts...

Ultimate Member

SOCKET A CPU, TVtUners, DVD-rw drive, SATA adapters.Misc pc parts...

TERMS: CASH PP or USPS mo. No "dibs" but I honor first responders in thread. Cross shipping to better heat/beer, or previously traded with. Reserve privilege to refuse trading with anyone.
    CONTACT: PP address emailed VIA yahoo EMAIL in profile(timo1stAT) when trade confirmed . Please reply IN THREAD first, and follow up payment/shipping details via listed here/profile EMAIL. NO TRADING BY PM's!

REFERENCES: Heat(45) and beer(60) under krazefinn, its all good...heat/beer email is not PP ad- nor is it my normal daily-use email addy (but you can confirm I am the account holder if you wish)

SHIPPING: USPS PRIORITY MAIL . USUALLY within 24 hrs payment, depends on work schedule. Often same day to ConUS/lower 48.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Canada only, USPS only, nominal additional cost.

INSURANCE/ DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Requisite/included >$25. Claim damage/DOA to USPS insurance.

DOA: All items either NEW or FULLY TESTED and COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL unless otherwise (very clearly) indicated.

PACKAGING: Antistatic, liquid, penetrating, crush and g-force protections provided. It WILL arrive with sufficient and proper protection to qualify for insurance claim in very unlikely event it arrives damaged. I care enough about my hardware and reputation to do it right. It will not be damaged due to improper packaging.

CONFLICT/RESOLUTION: IF the shipped container has obviously incurred damage (liquid, penetrated, crushed, deformed etc) PLEASE OPEN IT WITH POSTAL/SHIPPER PRESENT. This will protect you, and me, if it is obviously mishandled, and will make the ensuing claim much easier to succeed. I photograph (dont you just love digital pics?) each insured shipment during and after packaging, and suggest you also snap pics of the (damaged)container(s) and type/placement of protective materials. This is requisite to filing successful claim....any failure of USPS to cover shipping damage because you cannot demonstrate the parcel was received DAMAGED but PROPERLY PROTECTED is your responsibility.

In the unlikely BUYER is not satisfied with the trade, BUYER reasonably desires a refund, or if SELLER made an error in representation or identification of any item purchased by BUYER, by completing this trade BUYER hereby agrees that SELLERS refund of BUYERS payment/return of trade is complete and sole remedy. Refund of shipping or other fees will be individually determined, but in no event shall installation costs, labor, consequential, personal injury/death, loss of use, or any other damages be responsibility of SELLER. BUYER acknowledges he has sufficient skill and experience to properly and safely handle, install, and set-up any hardwares referenced herein, and furthermore attests SELLER in no way warrants suitability, compatibility, or use. BUYER herewith agrees any and all damages caused by, attributed to, or as a direct result of either the correct use or mis-use, mishandling of said hardware, including potential whether speculative ensuing damage as result of installation of aforementioned part whether faulty or not, shall be the sole risk of BUYER, and neither BUYER nor his heirs will seek remedy from SELLER except in the sum not exceeding the previously agreed median original average and full value of said transaction upon which this non-revocable, frequently binding, commonly accepted as farsical, not withstanding the full extent of this parody which may or may not be lacking in some unspecified small part or full sum of all comedic value notwithstanding what not subject to binding and /or nonbinding arbitatrion, mediation, or due process of law. Quid pro quo, modus operendii, E Pluribus Unum, de facto, caveat emptor, spritus sanctii, per os, etcetera, et al and ad nauseum PhD in BS.
    All that aside, hope you found the legalese mumbojumbo entertaining. I have never left a dissatisfied trader without resolving differences, all of my hardware is guaranteed fully functional, in the condition I say it is, and includes all itemized peripherals. Have also never had to submit an insurance claim: I believe proper packaging is paramount. I've also had nothing come up DOA for amy reason. I will not provide DOA to static damaged, overclocking damaged, overheat damaged, or IMPROPERLY INSTALLED cpu's. We've all heard (and posibbly broken :0 ) SocketA chips from poor installation practises: chipped cores not covered either. I dont ship them chipped, so I dont refund for chipped. So good luck, be careful, and know that all of these processors (except the celly's) are fully tested and proven 100%.

SOCKET A CPU's : all workstation pulls. All fully tested except unmounted THORTON 2400: the 2500's run at XP3200+ speeds stock vcore ( they should go higher but I didnt push them, brief OC only to test, YMMV). 3000+ chips only tested at default, no OC mobo available. The 2000 I ran at 1725 mhz past year w/o hitch, it would go higher but I dont like to stress and burn out my chips. All chips shipped free expedited prioritymail w dc/ins. Email your offers on these unchipped, pristine chips. No bent pins, overheating, no history of excessive clocking, all high quality silicon of good steppings. If you feel these prices are out of whack, I'll adjust per the median market value. Great chips for upgrading older machines, overclocking, building inexpensive socket A pc's.

--NEW-NEVER MOUNTED THORTON XP2400+ $75 INC RETAIL lapped copper plug AMD h/s fan in original retail packaging,documentation, SHIPPED --AXDC2400DKV3C AQZFA 0343 inc free pci slot fan controller and extra fan.

-- UNLOCKED XP3000+ 400 bus BARTON $75 inc lapped aftermarket H/S fan, free 5" bay fan control rheostat/extra fan. SHIPPED-- AXDA 3000 DKV4D AQZFA 0332

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON $70 Inc lapped new aftermarket H/S fan INC extra 120mm case fan--AXDA 2500 AQXEA0322

--LOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED (havent pulled numbers yet, its in my backup box, might be unlocked, will post #'s when I install new mobile)

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $55 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

--2-MALAY CORE CELERON 500 CPU's, $18/both w one new/never used unknown OEM INTEL hs/fan. SHIPPED

--P4 SPARK7+ Xaser edition 3+Ghz>HS/FAN $15 shipped

MISC other]

--DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-NEVER USED. MN 8515 w neroX, cable, full retail packaging $28/ SHIPPED

--Jensen amplified NIB OTA tuner antenna, slim black unit/blue led, excellent for improving tuner card reception (ATI recommended) $20 shipped

--Samsung-chipped pc2100 256mb ddr, $20 shipped (inc free kvr256/3200 w broken surface trace, possibly repairable)

--ASUS USB headers, pci slot type $7 shipped

--NIB external CENDYNE hardware K56/V92 modem $28 shipped

EMail offers, might trade for 8X AGP DX9 gamer card OR, 1- 512mb Kingston HyperX OR gold OCZ DDR pc3200 stick.

NEW TUNERS FORTHCOMING< consider trade socketA soundstorm board?>

S O L D

--Hauppage 150 FM/TV TUNER/ w NIB, with remote, batteries, discs, cables. $32 shipped.
    --ATI TVWonderVE w discs and cables. $27 shipped.
    --pair SATA/IDE adapters w SATAcables and molex adapter (allows you to plug an IDE drive into SATA port) $18 shipped/both
    Last edited by krazefinn; 10-21-2006 at 07:46 AM.

Ultimate Member
    Pending 2400 thorton, 400 bus 3000XP barton, unlocked, interest expressed for one-2500.
    I was to have received 2-333 bus XP3200 chips, unfortunately were xp3000, and one no post. Will be listing xp3000, 33 bus barton shortly (bummer, no edit of the OP here, will just add in forthcoming thread)

Ultimate Member
    William, 20+ case fan screws inbound....

Tony: found the 'blaster and its all shipping w wonderVE...

Eric: PP received for 400 bus XP3000 Barton, shipping

CHAD: The new Thorton is yours, if PP received before 530pm est will also ship today. NOTE saw latest email, will ship Sat AM latest.

Peter: HAvent shipped yet (awaiting new cables). I do have new secureconnects, you COULD always cut off the extra plastic, or I could do it for you if you can't wait...LMK

James: Hauppage should have arrived, keep me aprised.

Nate: Still await your email w address, payment info.

Steve: Waited for your offer on adapter, when none forthcoming I stated my price to ship it to you. If $4 too much, np, end of discussion. Goodluck!

I think that covers everybody. Thanx all for interest, offers, and trades. LMK and I'll gladly reciprocate refs upon receipt. If any problems notify me ASAP and lets get 'er done.
    As always, appreciate it...cheers, Andy

Ultimate Member
    Update on the dvd burner reveals interesting information. It is a rebadged QUALITY liteon drive, see attached links.
    --DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-NEVER USED. MN 8515 w neroX, cable, full retail packaging $28/ SHIPPED--PENDING
    review: http://www.devhardware.com/c/a/Stor...1S-DVD-R-Review
    liteon (it is rebadged) http://www.liteon.com/prod/getProdu...d=1_7_13&pid=33
    Googling and reading a little reveals IT IS FLASHABLE TO WRITE DL. Native read DL capability. Also has cross-flashable firmware with good results for faster speeds, and other enhancements. PENDING. (or i might want to keep it lol)

Ultimate Member
    for clarity adding the OP here

SOCKET A CPU's : all workstation pulls. All fully tested except unmounted THORTON 2400: the 2500's run at XP3200+ speeds stock vcore ( they should go higher but I didnt push them, brief OC only to test, YMMV). 3000+ chips only tested at default, no OC mobo available. The 2000 I ran at 1725 mhz past year w/o hitch, it would go higher but I dont like to stress and burn out my chips. All chips shipped free expedited prioritymail w dc/ins. Email your offers on these unchipped, pristine chips. No bent pins, overheating, no history of excessive clocking, all high quality silicon of good steppings. If you feel these prices are out of whack, I'll adjust per the median market value. Great chips for upgrading older machines, overclocking, building inexpensive socket A pc's.

--NEW-NEVER MOUNTED THORTON XP2400+ $75 INC RETAIL lapped copper plug AMD h/s fan in original retail packaging,documentation, SHIPPED --AXDC2400DKV3C AQZFA 0343 inc free pci slot fan controller and extra fan.

-- UNLOCKED XP3000+ 400 bus BARTON $62 bare SHIPPED-- AXDA 3000 DKV4D AQZFA 0332

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON $58 bare shipped.--AXDA 2500 AQXEA0322

--LOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED (havent pulled numbers yet, its in my backup box, might be unlocked, will post #'s when I install new mobile)

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $55 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

--2-MALAY CORE CELERON 500 CPU's, $18/both w one new/never used unknown OEM INTEL hs/fan. SHIPPED

--P4 SPARK7+ Xaser edition 3+Ghz>HS/FAN $15 shipped

MISC other]

--DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-NEVER USED. MN 8515 w neroX, cable, full retail packaging $28/ SHIPPEDDVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-NEVER USED. MN 851s w neroX, cable, full retail packaging $28/ SHIPPED review: Googling and reading a little reveals IT IS FLASHABLE TO WRITE DL. Native read DL capability. Also has cross-flashable firmware with good results for faster speeds, and other enhancements. Rated a very good unit, face plate bezel painted a nice bright color! http://www.devhardware.com/c/a/Stora...S-DVD-R-Review
    liteon (it is rebadged) http://www.liteon.com/prod/getProduc...=1_7_13&pid=33

--Jensen amplified NIB OTA tuner antenna, slim black unit/blue led, excellent for improving tuner card reception (ATI recommended) $20 shipped

--Samsung-chipped pc2100 256mb ddr, $20 shipped (inc free kvr256/3200 w broken surface trace, possibly repairable)

EMail offers, might trade for 8X AGP DX9 gamer card OR, 1- 512mb Kingston HyperX OR gold OCZ DDR pc3200 stick.

S O L D

--Hauppage 150 FM/TV TUNER/ w NIB, with remote, batteries, discs, cables. $32 shipped.
    --pair SATA/IDE adapters w SATAcables and molex adapter (allows you to plug an IDE drive into SATA port) $18 shipped/both
    Last edited by krazefinn : 10-21-2006 at 07:46 AM.

AND NEW SOLD ITEMS HERE

Sold the 400 bus 3000 Barton, the new 2400 333 bus thorton, dropped the unlocked prices:
    --QTY#2-UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON $62 bare--AXDA 2500 AQXEA0322

--LOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $58 bare chip SHIPPED (havent pulled numbers yet, its in my backup box, might be unlocked, will post #'s when I install new mobile) pending

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $52 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

All sold items shipped with DC#'s forthcoming individually.Who did I offer to buy a K7S5A motherboard from? CANT FIND THE THREAD!!
    Thanx all! Cheers, Andy
    Last edited by krazefinn; 10-26-2006 at 04:06 PM.

Ultimate Member
    Havent replaced my spare-boxes vga yet-what is suitable uprade from this Nvidia Siluro GEForce Ti4200 AGP8x 128 DDR DVI-TV out, vivo VGA ver 1? Still works like a champ, although is geting abit long in tooth, seems is worth double sawbuck despite the dissenters lol..and remains true bargain at that. Ebay pins 30 and some up over 45 even. Half that, and find a newer card and its gone.

>was offered a $75 ULTRA5700, but that is beginning to seem drastically overpriced for a middling card soon to be uber obscolescent. I can pck up ati X600/X659 06 800 under a hundred or even 1300 for not much more. Also radeon 9800 pro's still work for this- and some sub $50 have passed this week.
    >Open to suggestions, just need DVI out, DX9 capable, vivo nice, AGP8. Gotta run some newer games, but NOT the latest/greatest. Flight sim, some yr-2 older FPS and rpg

Ultimate Member
    XP 3000+ 400 bus BARTON shipped dc/ins.
    One UNLOCKED BARTON 2500 GONE.
    2000 TBred"B" pending.

Seeking usb hub, top-end AGP card, rounded cables (multiple)
    DDR as spec'd. Seeking cheap K7S5a board ( I promised I'd pay someone his asking $10, BUT LOST THE THREA/FORUM duh) or other cheap socket A (for test platform basically. Lke the ECS cuz it will test PC sdram too)

rebadged DL liteon pending

Prices/trades negotiable as always, will post socketA heatsink pics soon (have many extra's) Definitely IN NEED of AGP8X like a 6800GT or 7600/better NVIDIA based w dual output etc. ASAP

Thanx for bump Nathan, email me for DC# if you need it.
    Cheers, Andy

Ultimate Member
    DVD burner reflashed to DL and sold.

All shipped items should be arriving/has arrived, LMK and lets reciprocate refs. There's at least 7 I'm waiting word on....thanx!

Still looking for an AGP upgrade card, needs dual head support, PIP nice. Prefer Nvidia-based, upper-end models.

I pulled my other 2500 from my soundstorm htpc, and it too is unlocked. Had fun too-the 6 month young Antec PSU literally "blew up" with sparks aflyin', smoke, and a nice sizzle-flash for effect. Lucky it didnt hurt anything else, and had a spare for once.

Remaining cpu's I have the unlocked 2000 thoroughbred, which is a particularily reliable overclocker. And I have 2-2500 bartons that dont even break a sweat at 3200 speed, ymmv. Extra heatsinks, now that I picked up another slk900 for mine...gonna try to identify what sinks I have.

Ultimate Member
    for clarity adding the OP here with latest sold and edit/price drops

ADDING:
    --PAIR NIB UNIDEN GMRS 540-2 2way radios[/BLUE] 22 channel 38 codes, free bateries inc, NOAA/emergency bands,VOX transmit, key lock, scanner, headset and recharge options. $25 shipped.

--SOCKET A CPU's : all workstation pulls. All fully tested the 2500's run at XP3200+ speeds stock vcore ( they should go higher but I didnt push them, brief OC only to test, YMMV). 2000 I ran at 1725 mhz past year w/o hitch, it would go higher. All chips shipped free expedited prioritymail w dc/ins. Email your offers on these unchipped, pristine chips. No bent pins, overheating, no history of excessive clocking, all high quality silicon of good steppings.

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON $58 bare shipped.--AXDA 2500 AQXEA0322

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED (havent pulled numbers yet, iwill post #'s when I install new mobile)

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $40 bare / $48 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

--P4 SPARK7+ Xaser edition 3+Ghz>HS/FAN $12 shipped

MISC other

--Leadtek Wintv2000 w remote. $35

--AVERATEC MCE compatible model#1500 $42

S O L D

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED
    -- UNLOCKED XP3000+ 400 bus BARTON $62 bare SHIPPED-- AXDA 3000 DKV4D AQZFA 0332-$75 w HS (one 333 bus 3000 Barton forthcoming, FS for $55/bo neg.)
    --DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-

AND NEW SOLD ITEMS HERE

Sold the 400 bus 3000 Barton, the new 2400 333 bus thorton, dropped the unlocked prices:
    --2-MALAY CORE CELERON 500 CPU's
    --LOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $58 bare chip SHIPPED (havent pulled numbers yet, its in my backup box, might be unlocked, will post #'s when I install new mobile) pending

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $52 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

All sold items shipped with DC#'s forthcoming individually.Who did I offer to buy a K7S5A motherboard from? CANT FIND THE THREAD!!
    Thanx all! Cheers, Andy

Ultimate Member

wtt OCZ gold DDR/512 HyperX. SKT A cpu, GMRS radios, misc etc

for clarity adding the OP here with latest sold and edit/price drops NOTE WTT ocZ GOLD 512 for HyperX DDR 3200 pls, or sell outright $50 contingent

ADDING:
    --PAIR NIB UNIDEN GMRS 540-2 2way radios[/BLUE] 22 channel 38 codes, free bateries inc, NOAA/emergency bands,VOX transmit, key lock, scanner, headset and recharge options. $25 shipped.

--SOCKET A CPU's : all workstation pulls. All fully tested the 2500's run at XP3200+ speeds stock vcore ( they should go higher but I didnt push them, brief OC only to test, YMMV). 2000 I ran at 1725 mhz past year w/o hitch, it would go higher. All chips shipped free expedited prioritymail w dc/ins. Email your offers on these unchipped, pristine chips. No bent pins, overheating, no history of excessive clocking, all high quality silicon of good steppings.

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED (pending)

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $35 bare / $40 inc XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231

--P4 SPARK7+ Xaser edition 3+Ghz>HS/FAN $10 shipped missing part

MISC other

--Jensen amplified NIB OTA tuner antenna, slim black unit/blue led, excellent for improving tuner card reception (ATI recommended) $18 shipped

--Samsung-chipped pc2100 256mb ddr, $18 shipped (inc free kvr256/3200 w broken surface trace, possibly repairable)

--NIB external CENDYNE hardware K56/V92 modem $25 shipped

NEW TUNERS FORTHCOMING< consider trade socketA soundstorm board?>will sell either tuner, keep the other!
    --Leadtek Wintv2000 w remote. $35

--AVERATEC MCE compatible model#1500 $42

S O L D

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON $62 barechipshipped
    --UNLOCKED XP2500+ BARTON $65 Inc lapped copper core H/S fan and free case fan, SHIPPED
    -- UNLOCKED XP3000+ 400 bus BARTON $62 bare SHIPPED-- AXDA 3000 DKV4D AQZFA 0332-$75 w HS (one 333 bus 3000 Barton forthcoming, FS for $55/bo neg.)
    --DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK, NEW-

AND NEW SOLD ITEMS HERE

--2-MALAY CORE CELERON 500 CPU's

Thanx all! Cheers, Andy

Ultimate Member
    Some additions, further reductions. Those NIB GMRS 2 way radios with emergency NOAA weather channel would make a great christmas gift! Too bad we cant edit the OP, so have to include the entire post in updated replies...sorry!

TERMS: CASH PP or USPS mo. No "dibs" but I honor first responders in thread. Cross shipping to better heat/beer, or previously traded with. Reserve privilege to refuse trading with anyone.
    CONTACT: PP address emailed VIA yahoo EMAIL in profile(timo1stAT) when trade confirmed . Please reply IN THREAD first, and follow up payment/shipping details via listed here/profile EMAIL. NO TRADING BY PM's!

REFERENCES: Heat(50) and beer(65) under krazefinn, its all good...heat/beer email is not PP ad- nor is it my normal daily-use email addy (but you can confirm I am the account holder if you wish) http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34340 and http://www.beerology.com/ars/view.cfm?id=3244

SHIPPING: USPS PRIORITY MAIL . USUALLY within 24 hrs payment, depends on work schedule. Often ship out same day to ConUS/lower 48.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Canada only, USPS only, nominal additional cost.

INSURANCE/ DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Requisite/included >$25. Claim damage/DOA to USPS insurance. If you want it and I havent included it, will provide at cost. If you dont want it, you take the shipping risk..

DOA: All items either NEW or FULLY TESTED and COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL unless otherwise (very clearly) indicated.

PACKAGING: Antistatic, liquid, penetrating, crush and g-force protections provided. It WILL arrive with sufficient and proper protection to qualify for insurance claim in very unlikely event it arrives damaged. I care enough about my hardware and reputation to do it right. It will not be damaged due to improper packaging.

CONFLICT/RESOLUTION: IF the shipped container has obviously incurred damage (liquid, penetrated, crushed, deformed etc) PLEASE OPEN IT WITH POSTAL/SHIPPER PRESENT. This will protect you, and me, if it is obviously mishandled, and will make the ensuing claim much easier to succeed. I photograph (dont you just love digital pics?) each insured shipment during and after packaging, and suggest you also snap pics of the (damaged)container(s) and type/placement of protective materials. This is requisite to filing successful claim....any failure of USPS to cover shipping damage because you cannot demonstrate the parcel was received DAMAGED but PROPERLY PROTECTED is your responsibility.

In the unlikely BUYER is not satisfied with the trade, BUYER reasonably desires a refund, or if SELLER made an error in representation or identification of any item purchased by BUYER, by completing this trade BUYER hereby agrees that SELLERS refund of BUYERS payment/return of trade is complete and sole remedy. Refund of shipping or other fees will be individually determined, but in no event shall installation costs, labor, consequential, personal injury/death, loss of use, or any other damages be responsibility of SELLER. BUYER acknowledges he has sufficient skill and experience to properly and safely handle, install, and set-up any hardwares referenced herein, and furthermore attests SELLER in no way warrants suitability, compatibility, or use. BUYER herewith agrees any and all damages caused by, attributed to, or as a direct result of either the correct use or mis-use, mishandling of said hardware, including potential whether speculative ensuing damage as result of installation of aforementioned part whether faulty or not, shall be the sole risk of BUYER, and neither BUYER nor his heirs will seek remedy from SELLER except in the sum not exceeding the previously agreed median original average and full value of said transaction upon which this non-revocable, frequently binding, commonly accepted as farsical, not withstanding the full extent of this parody which may or may not be lacking in some unspecified small part or full sum of all comedic value notwithstanding what not subject to binding and /or nonbinding arbitatrion, mediation, or due process of law. Quid pro quo, modus operendii, E Pluribus Unum, de facto, caveat emptor, spritus sanctii, per os, etcetera, et al and ad nauseum PhD in BS.
    All that aside, hope you found the legalese mumbojumbo entertaining. I have never left a dissatisfied trader without resolving differences, all of my hardware is guaranteed fully functional, in the condition I say it is, and includes all itemized peripherals. Have also never had to submit an insurance claim: I believe proper packaging is paramount. I've also had nothing come up DOA for amy reason. I will not provide DOA to static damaged, overclocking damaged, overheat damaged, or IMPROPERLY INSTALLED cpu's. We've all heard (and posibbly broken :0 ) SocketA chips from poor installation practises: chipped cores not covered either. I dont ship them chipped, so I dont refund for chipped. So good luck, be careful, and know that all of these processors (except the celly's) are fully tested and proven 100%.

SOCKET A ABIT mobo KV7Raid, ddr, sata raid, USB2, impressive overclocking bios. Runs my locked 2500 desktop at default vcore etc at 2300mhz at 38C. DDR, AGP8, disc, backplate, sata/ide/floppy cables, more extras, headers, inc box, manual. MORE $35 shipped. VIA660a board, never crashed on me in use as dual dvd burner, media streamer, backup surfer and game box. Hate to sell, but its time for upgrade. Will do sweet package with 2000 unlocked proc (ran that default since new, till I got it) or other proc, heatsink, and possibly ram. Handles mobiles, unlocked cpu's etc. And did I mention ABIT did an exemplary job with the very overclocker friendly bios? I Beleive it is micro-ATX, as it is substantially smaller than my atx A7N8X, nevertheless is packed with festures.

--DDR--512MB "gold" OCZ 3200 DDR ideally trade for hyperx 512 (for some dualchannel synchronicity) $50 outright

--256 mb HyperX3500 ddr. 2.6v, 2-2-2-6 rated at 400, 2.5-2-3-2-8 at 433. $32 shipped. Or will trade...

--UNLOCKED XP2500+ BARTON$65 bare chip SHIPPED pending

--UNLOCKED XP2000+ Thoroughbred"B" $30/bare chip or with XP2500 lapped aluminum retail cooler $35 SHIPPED AXDA 2000 DUT3C RIRGA 0231 or $40 with 80mm thermaltake alum aftermarket cooler

--Thermaltake al 80mm faN/HS, sktA, $15 shipped

--Several 2500 and 3200 copper retail AMD lapped sinks $10 ea

MISC other

--SCOTT MUELLERs "QUE" boks, HUGE "Upgrading and repairing computers 12 edition" w cd, was $8 new, 1600 pages, $20 shipped mediamail usps ConUS. Very good resource book on all things pc related.

--Case/ no psu, ATX tower 3HD, 2- Ext 3.5 drive, 4- 5.25 optical bays. $12 plus shipping, will include bunch of cables, extra led's, switches, front connector panel and extra bezel. Was painted blue but has some paint flaws,

--Box of USB headers (5 or 6) Asus pinout connector on most. All $15 shipped

--NvidGF4 Ti4200 w dvi, vivo,disc, $30. Must get replacement card!!

--Radius firewire pci card 2330 (mac?) $8 shipped

--Asus PCI-USB2 card $12 shipped

--100 ft Cat5e RJ45 patch cable $20 shipped

--SBLive! #4760 with all 4 driver/app/cakewalk discs. Works great, was part of platinum package. $12 shipped

--Leadtek WinTv 2000 w remote, FM, hardware mpeg2 encoder, cables and discs. $38 shipped

--NIB external CENDYNE hardware K56/V92 modem $25 shipped

--[ensen amplified NIB OTA tuner antenna, slim black unit/blue led, excellent for improving tuner card reception (ATI recommended) $18 shipped

--Samsung-chipped pc2100 256mbddr, $15 shipped for both(inc free kvr256/3200 w "screwdriver gouge" on surface trace, possibly repairable)

--NIB int PCI ZIP DRIVE100mb w box of sealed discs. $15/SHIPPED

--PAIR NIB UNIDEN GMRS 540-2 2way radios22 channel 38 codes, free bateries inc, NOAA/emergency bands,VOX transmit, key lock, scanner, headset and recharge options. $25 shipped.

sold Sold SOLD S O L D SOLD AND SHIPPED!!

--Hauppage 150 FM/TV TUNER/ w NIB
    --ATI TVWonderVE
    -- SATA/IDE adapters
    --NEW-NEVER MOUNTED THORTON XP2400+
    -- UNLOCKED XP3000+ 400 bus BARTON
    --UNLOCKED XP2500 BArton, 400 bus,
    --UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus,
    --2-MALAY CORE CELERON 500 CPU's,
    --P4 SPARK7+ Xaser edition 3+Ghz>HS/FAN
    --UNLOCKED XP2500+ 400 bus BARTON
    --DVD- R/RW drive----BUSLINK

TRADES!!!!!!!
    ESP NEED ESP NEED 512 HyperX, and UPGRADE to higher-end NVIDIA VIDEO AGP8X card ie 6600GT oc or better

Ultimate Member
    'll do a great cobo barebones deal with the Abit KT7-Sataraid mobo, the UNLOCKED XP200+, and the Ti4200 NVideo card for $85. Will toss in both 256 ddr memory sticks (the Samsung and the KVR3200), and a hs/fan. Will include all cables/headers originally shipped, add ide/flopy cables, power cables, audio cable, backplate, manuals, and more.

Email the offers, it has to go!